Congrats to Vinny

wely324

Congrats Vinny! Always learned a bunch when riding with you last year, been kinda upset that we haven't been at the same events this year. Hope to see you out there!

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
wely324;277567 wrote: Congrats Vinny! Always learned a bunch when riding with you last year, been kinda upset that we haven't been at the same events this year. Hope to see you out there!
Thanks Billy, we'll definitely get together before the season is out. Late start this year...

Irish01

vinny337;277398 wrote: I need to go back to Road ATL, I have some unfinished business down there...:doh:

I'll need a tow...:cool:
Haha! From what I saw at VIR North the only thing you need is a para-shoot to slow your fast skilled ass down :) You comin to RA this year for the fund raiser!?

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
Irish01;277664 wrote: Haha! From what I saw at VIR North the only thing you need is a para-shoot to slow your fast skilled ass down :) You comin to RA this year for the fund raiser!?
Haha, Kenny my man! I won't make the fund raiser this year but it's definitely take a look at November.

2trill357

My Main Man Vinny!!!

Yo I was underway when this happened.............who the hell gave you an orange shirt :notsure:...j/k

Congratulations boss...it's been a long time coming, but I'm proud to see you wearing the coveted Orange Shirt! :adore:

Hit me up when you get a chance. My daughter took a bath with my phone and I lost a bunch of numbers.

Congraulations again my brother!

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
2trill357;280525 wrote: My Main Man Vinny!!!

Yo I was underway when this happened.............who the hell gave you an orange shirt :notsure:...j/k

Congratulations boss...it's been a long time coming, but I'm proud to see you wearing the coveted Orange Shirt! :adore:

Hit me up when you get a chance. My daughter took a bath with my phone and I lost a bunch of numbers.

Congraulations again my brother!
My Man!! you back from haze gray and underway:cool: it's all good... I'll hit you up.