Coolant flush and fill ?’s for on and off track motorcycles.

Mike:p

Don’t be a Hero, be consistent.
I think it’s just the people here are stupid.
Example
Several years ago I took down a satellite dish and took to my local “convenience center” and threw it in the metal bin. It was perforated aluminum. The guy that works there said that I had to remove it because they don’t take satellite dishes. Long story short several higher ups were called and apparently somewhere along the line the world fiberglass was removed from the description of fiberglass satellite dishes are not accepted. It cost the county a lot of money to fix all the incompetence.

I will just mix it all together so they will take it.
When I said the people “here” I meant the people here where I live. You people are so sensitive :D

I don't know you Mike..but I knew you didn't mean the N2 community. Your post's are never abrasive, I was just trying to eliminate any potential misunderstandings.

Menotomy

World's Okayest Racer
Control Rider
I will just mix it all together so they will take it.

I'd just take it as is. If it's an auto parts store they don't watch you pour it, they just point in the direction of the tank.

If you do decide to mix the winter antifreeze in, just add enough that it darkens it, and re-use the rest of it. That will at least save some cash.