Corona house arrest

bmart

Control Rider
Teresa23, my favorite number (and my bike #!). I'm in CLT, east side of town near 485 and Rocky River Road. During the day is hard during the week, but evenings and weekends work. I may even get out tonight. Interested? PM me.

Kruizen

Control Rider
Teresa can’t wait to see you and Pete again, as soon as things get going again! It’s been a long time!

-Eric

Kruizen

Control Rider
yea Eric! I just joined Evolve as well. VIR 7/5 Patriot looks like a good place to meetup and catch up.

With the announcement that RA is back on for July 5/6, I still might be going that direction.

with all that’s going on, plans are still very fluid!! Prob won’t see me at an evolve day anytime soon :(. Patriot is fun in the small bikes haven't run it since nesba days.

bmart

Control Rider
NESBA used to run it clockwise. Now it is run only counterclockwise. Some orgs run with the chicane and others without. Plenty of fun to be had there!

Two Smokers Rule

Twice in the last two weeks a fast friend of mine and I have gone to the mountains to ride. I work with this guy and we talk about motorcycles a lot. He’s my inspiration to get a track bike again. I told him that I’d get a track bike to get him off the street. Well, that’s backfired from this stupid virus. So, we’ve gone his route and gone to the NC mountains for a couple of rides.
1. The roads up there are just awesome! 181, 80, 226, 221 and old 18 to name a few.
2. My ‘10 VFR 1200 does pretty damn good. She’s a bigger girl, but a ton of fun.
3. My buddy is freakin fast. Knees down everywhere kinda fast.
4. Race tracks need to open up, before I make going up there a really bad habit

bmart

Control Rider
You guys be safe. The last place that you want to be right now is in a medical facility...

Motofun352

Control Rider
Twice in the last two weeks a fast friend of mine and I have gone to the mountains to ride. I work with this guy and we talk about motorcycles a lot. He’s my inspiration to get a track bike again. I told him that I’d get a track bike to get him off the street. Well, that’s backfired from this stupid virus. So, we’ve gone his route and gone to the NC mountains for a couple of rides.
1. The roads up there are just awesome! 181, 80, 226, 221 and old 18 to name a few.
2. My ‘10 VFR 1200 does pretty damn good. She’s a bigger girl, but a ton of fun.
3. My buddy is freakin fast. Knees down everywhere kinda fast.
4. Race tracks need to open up, before I make going up there a really bad habit
I know those roads quite well....All I can say is keep some margin in your back pocket and keep safe. Stop at the cafe in little Switzerland for a good lunch.....assuming they're allowed to be open.

Motofun352

Control Rider
The year was 2004. My son was 19 and we rode to Birmingham to see the first motoamerica races at the brand new Barber track/museum. On the way back we were caught in a downpour in Morganton NC so we stopped at a visitor center to dry out. Turns out the ladies at the VC were from out home town, Benton, PA...Benton is small, I mean so small we don't even have a red light! Anyways, we ask if there is a good way to get up the BRP. She says we should take 226A up to Little Switzerland. I'm on my wife's new FJR and Greg is on my old '85 FJ 1100. We have chatterbox radios and I tell him to take it easy going up as I was going to "sport it up". What a beautiful road as it was freshly paved and just sparkled in the sun. I'm totally involved in the ride, no time for anything else on that twisty road, but when I get close to top I radio back thinking he'll be out of range. I was surprised when he responded right away. He was about 30 yards back. That's when we found the cafe at the top of 226A in Little Switzerland........I knew you were wondering if there was point to this story. ;)