CRs at Summit Main Monday 5.3

DethWshBkr

Who were all the CRs in the novice group? Specifically any of them that we're talking to myself and / or my brother? We were at the Slades Mechanical red F150?

That was really nice chatting with everyone. Tons of great info and help! My brother was really, REALLY not feeling it in the first two sessions after going off track. He wanted to just pack the bike up and sit. Afternoon after it dried out he obviously was way more comfortable. I know all the info you guys have him reiterated what my dad and I were telling him, an you guys put it into practice with him then in track.

I personally was so fatigued from just over 1 hour sleep (yes, we left home at 4:30 am, and I had 1 hour of sleep) that most of the info you guys gave me was nearly impossible to put into practice. Just too tired to think about it! (And proven by my little excursion into the gravel coming into 3.).

Overall, phenomenal experience!

tdelegram

Control Rider
Glad you guys persevered, I was next to you on the red r1, the AM was a little hectic as many coaches didn’t have rains but glad it turned out to be a good day. See you out there soon with 8 hours of sleep next time.
Tom

DethWshBkr

Gotcha! Thanks for the pressure gauge too. I thought my brother was bringing his, as mine was at home.
He really, really minded the rain. I didn't care for it (does anyone really like riding in rain?), but I'm willing to do it!

Planning on doing another very soon - probably Summit again, so we don't need to try to learn a new track.
Compare form and lines and limit the variables by sticking to the same track!

Jester

Yamahawkins
Control Rider
Director
I think Ron Jenkins was working with you for a session as well. You had the VFR?

Slow Steve

I hate pushups.
Control Rider
I think I may have rode with you a bit in the afternoon. You guys were pretty worn out by the end of the day but still smiling.

DethWshBkr

I think I may have rode with you a bit in the afternoon. You guys were pretty worn out by the end of the day but still smiling.
Pretty worn out? I was flat exhausted. I was not exaggerating when I said I had 1 hour and 15 minutes of sleep, and had three small Chips Ahoy cookies and a can of Coke all day! I was watching the videos I recorded and I wasnt even accelerating down the main straight any more. Didn't feel like putting out the energy!
I slept 14 hours that night......

Ha! Planning on coming back June 7th. I'd like to stick with the same track so I can work on my positioning and handling, and not need to learn a new track.
This time, I'll have tons more sleep, and proper fuel for my fat self. Was definitely annoyed with myself. Just felt like I was riding like a total motorcycle newbie, and the fatigue didn't help at all.