Custom Fit Race Leathers Discounted pricing

WADESNS

Custom Fit Race Leathers Discounted pricing

I've been working with the owner of hazardousracing.com on a group buy for a few months now and I think that we have finally agreed on some final pricing. I have seen the club race suits and they look to be of great quality

higher end suits look to be top notch as well. They are a "for the rider" based company and over the past 4 months have changed and redesigned the suits to improve quality in all areas. They are a new company and I know that scares most people but they are making improvements and in my opinion their quality far exceeds there asking prices much less the group buy pricing. To receive a group buy price list and order form please email me at wadesns@gmail.com subject line hazardous group buy for the link. For group buy pricing to be effective we must have a total of 10 buyers

march 31st deadline. Expect a 3-4 week delivery after completion of the order.

Group Buy is limited to ten people

If you do not want to email me or to add yourself to the participant list register on the Hazardous forum at http://hazardousracing.com/forums/index.php then pm me (wadesns) or email me your screen name and I will give you a group buy link on their forum so that you will have complete access and a list of all answered questions

proworks250r

I already have a custom Hazardous suit. The owner is a friend of mine and a stand-up guy to go to in motorcycle protection. Very nice quality, can't wait for it to warm up so I can put it to use!

WADESNS

That's awesome! Its always good to hear something positive about someone and their work. I am looking forward to meeting the owner this track season and hopefully will have gotten enough people to be riding a hazardous suit as well :)

WADESNS

There is no interest in this? Come in guys a custom tailored, custom colored, with your name and number for less then most used suits sell for. Someone has to be interested.

9mmkungfu

If you don't already have a suit, check this out. You can get a custom made suit for less than the price of some off-the-shelf suits!

cbr_600rr_freak

Be careful buying suits that are manufactured in Pakistan and doesn't have any real feed back on them. I've seen some if the suits after crashes. They don't hold up well. I hate to post negative anything but I don't wanna see anyone getting hurt over a so called good deal. Just do your research.

WADESNS

You are absolutely correct I have had only 4 post but I have sent several pms and unfortunately they don't keep track of that. I have also read about the suits "that are made in Pakistan over all of the boards and I didn't want to be "that guy" who put a GB together that was for a junk suit. Or even worse something that was unsafe. So I took it upon myself to go and look at some of their suits and see for myself. I was amazed and several of the coaches that I know took a look as well. They had nothing bad to say and actually commented on a few things that they would have liked to had on their $2K suits. As for being made in Pakistan, Where is your suit made? My current suit is made in, yep you know it Pakistan I've been down twice in it and the switching has came out so I resowed it myself. Guess what I will be ordering when I order a suit. My suit will have the kevlar stitching, maybe I dont need it maybe I do but experience has taught me that.

So here I am trying to do something to help out you guys and there is always someone who wants to be sure that everyone is aware of all the possible scenarios so let me explain why I went through all of the efforts to make this Group Buy work. I am 5'7" tall I weight 165lb my inseam is 27" and my chest is 41" Now if someone can find a suit with those dimensions for less then $600 whether it is made in Pakistan China or the USA please let me know. The last time I went down most of my injury was because of my suit not fitting correctly. My riding limit is about 20 minutes because the sleeves are so long that it cuts the circulation to my hands and my hands go numb. So you tell me which is safer riding with a suit properly made in Pakistan or one that makes you hands go numb made in the US? No brainer for me. So it is up to you to make the decision it really makes know difference to me if you save money or not.

P.S. I noticed that the previous two post came from individuals living in NC Hazardous Racing is located in Huntersville NC and I am sure that Matt would be proud to to meet you and show you one or several of his suits, that is if you could find the time to go and take a look to help out the riding community as I have tried to do myself.

Thanks for all of your interest and help with this group buy
..RJ..

cbgixxer

487199_141818392623930_1565267110_n.jpg

RJ is doing a great thing assembling this group buy, and when I heard about Jason's remark I wanted to come over and address any concerns personally.

Above are the pictures of the suits that Jason saw at NCBike, both from low sides, both without damage to the seems or the leather (holes), with one suit seeing some damage to the keprotec, which is common from a sleeve rolling over from an ill fitted suit because their were some issues from the measurements that Kim had done from a seamstress that were not proper. But the customer chose to wear this suit on track while we made her a corrected suit at NO COST to her.

As Rev1 Suits, I believe they held up great. Hazardous Racing stands behind our superior quality all day long.

I ride, I'm with you at the track, I didn't build this business to get rich. I built it because I believe in what we do, I love motorcycles and consider everyone on two wheels family.

People ask or actually have concerns about the quality due to the price, well the reason they are so low priced is because I own/Run Hazardous, I have 4 commission based sales people, and one office manager I pay 15 hours a week to. This is an EXTREMELY low overhead, and along with this business I'm also an engineer by day.. so that's how the majority of the "bills" get paid. I've certainly heard the "too good to be true" comment a few times..

Do I give them away? Certainly not, but my profit margins are MUCH less than the other brands out there, with the same or better quality.

Check out www.Hazardousracing.com, our quality lines are laid out...

Club Racer is 1.3mm-2.6mm (reinforced in the hips, thighs knees, and elbows with a second layer of leather) This is like the quality of an A*..except we add titanium protection on your shoulder, elbows, knees, with full removable CE armor, Hard plastic and 1" CE removable throughout the suit (hips, knees, shins, thighs, shoulders, elbows...) and these now even include a poly-removable (not sticky nylon) liner.. that you can take out and wash, and finally RAM air shoulders included at no cost.. and you can customize your colors and add your name and numbers for FREE.. You won't get that ANYWHERE else.
SS racer is all these features, but the leather is 1.5-2.8mm leather.. this is a nice HEAVY grade leather, it will remind you of quality of Dianese.. they make great gear, and we wanted to make gear on par with that quality...
Pro Racer is the SS racers Leather
The Pro Racer
Takes the SS Racer and adds stingray in common impact zones, your collarbones, the back or your hips, your elbows... this is fastly becoming our most popular suit, around 1200 for custom fit (retail) with such a nice grade of leather and additional stingray...
SBK/SBKS Racer
, is the 1.5-2.8mm PRINTED leather.. this is where the leather is printed for color, not drum dyed like 99% of leathers out today, only a few brands employ this technique as it helps the leathers retain more strands strength per inch, the common school of thought is that this increases leather strength 10-20% the S denotes stingray
The GP/GPS
is our 1-2.3mm Roo suits (1mm of roo, reinforced internally with 1.3mm of cowhide) the entire suit is kangaroo, unlike some other brands who advertise roo, then only a few pieces are actually that hide.. as before the S denotes stingray

As for the made in Pakistan comment I always have trouble with that comment, when RJ texted me about this thread this morning,that question is always a head scratcher for me... MOST of the brands out today, have suits made in Pakistan (or somewhere other than the location of their home office. yes I am an LLC'd US business, and yes our suits are made overseas.. along with MANY of the high end, high cost suits on the grid today, I won't name names, but if you do some research, it's easy to find out).. it should be no secret as we have amazing quality that comes out of our production staff, and they are just as invested in your suit as I am here in the US, we all want to make and build superior quality and we all take pride in our work. i wouldn't put my name on it if I didn't trust in it myself. Truth is they've (Pakistani People) been making leather gear and apparel over there for a couple HUNDRED years and really know what they're doing. Our production manager is a super nice guy, with 2 daughters, and a wife, and our production facility employees several local experienced folks, including our master pattern makers and master stitchers.

Hazardous Racing LLC employees roughly 67 people, between our 60 at production and our sales and office staff.. MY focus, as the owner of Hazardous Racing LLC is that of quality and customer service, without those two things in unison, you won't have a successful business. I chose my production staff and built them from experienced professionals, our stitchers came from one of the highest ranked leathers companies on EVERY race grid, and we take absolute pride in the gear we produce.. so much so that we guarantee our quality.

In the next month we'll be releasing some of the highest ended gloves you have ever laid eyes, on, and yep, again cheaper than its direct competitor.. and we'll have news coming out that we will be adding a layer of KEVLAR sheeting, BETWEEN the layers of leather in the hips, thighs, and knees.. without adding cost to the customer, just because we can, and because it will make the suits that much safer.

Maybe this is too much information... Maybe you don't want to know everything about the company, and as a private ownership business, I am taking it upon myself to open up all of this information to you, I want to assure any of our customers that quality is always in the forefront of thought at Hazardous Racing, and that our suits being made in Pakistan has no bearing on the quality of their contents, their hides, their stitching or anything...

If you have any questions I welcome anyone to email me or call me, 704 574 2885,

Matthew Alexander,
Owner,
info@hazardousracing.com
Hazardous Racing LLC
397438_210208595784909_72209538_n.png

WADESNS

If you do not want to email me or want to add yourself to the participant list register on the Hazardous forum at http://hazardousracing.com/forums/index.php then pm me (wadesns) or email me your screen name and I will give you a group buy link on their forum so that you will have complete access and a list of all answered questions

WADESNS

Less Then 30 days left and only 5 suits left, no one wants a new great fitting custom tailored suit for a little more then a used one that doesn't fit?

borislav

Control Rider
WADESNS;266241 wrote: Less Then 30 days left and only 5 suits left, no one wants a new great fitting custom tailored suit for a little more then a used one that doesn't fit?
You have to understand one thing and that is people will lean towards well known brands and in same time have their doubts in not so known brand!
To people who are in the hurry to bash somebody's product with out experience with it I would suggest to chill out until personal experience is obtained!
Just to make it known that I DO NOT HAVE ANY PRODUCTS OF THIS COMPANY!!!

j_fuggin_t

I was always taught a lesson.. "There's quality and quality don't come cheap"

For the record I crashed the shit out of my Arlen ness this year that I paid $879 for from amazon overstock. 3-4 crashes were pretty fast and one in 4th gear pinned at blackhawk turn 2 due to oil. I can still wear that suit and not one seam has busted, no leather worn through. I don't fault the guy mentioning Pakistan. You get what you pay for hands down.

WADESNS

I am not trying to start a war here, if you want to participate that is fine if not fine also, I am not trying to rip someone off ewither but i will tell you this I am for saving money. This seems like a great opportunity to do so, undoubtedly others like to save money too or you would not have taken a look at this thread nor would you be buying a suit off of Amazon overstock that is made in Korea :) I am glad that it worked great for you and i myself had never heard of arlen ness until this post but a little digging shows it is made overseas as well...slightly ironic I must say. I do not own anything from Hazardous Racing as of yet but I pan on being one of the test dummies and might I add if you were to actually look on their sight, they have sponsored an Isle of Mann rider pluss have a write up about their suits in a popular magazine, I guess they don't trust the companies gear or are just putting on a front either way I'm in on the group buy if you care to join in send me an email

Thanks,
..RJ..

cbr_600rr_freak

Post up pics of suit at the Isle of Man and link to write up in magazine. I'm dying laughing at your sales pitch. I happen to know Matt personally and know of his gear. You do get what you pay for. Name brand suits aren't that much more expensive either so the discount is not really that big. Hate to sound rude but people's lives and hide are on the line here and I def don't wanna see anyone swindled and hurt because of a so called good deal.

WADESNS

There is absolutely no sales pitch here ie. the disclaimer at the end of my last post. These are only the reasons why I chose to give their suits a try. Do you mind telling me what it is that you don't like about them? where the flaws are? I would like to know maybe it will change my opinion but so far I haven't heard anyone that has real hard evidence about why they are no good only stuff like made in Pakistan or to good of a deal to be a good suit. Or you get what you pay for. Nothing like a pic of where the whole suit blew apart or anything like that.

Isle of Mann http://hazardousracing.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=36:top-template-of-the-year&catid=16:frontpage-content
Road Racing world article at http://www.roadracingworld.com/news/article/?article=50593

zgunner

cbr_600rr_freak;266294 wrote: Post up pics of suit at the Isle of Man and link to write up in magazine. I'm dying laughing at your sales pitch. I happen to know Matt personally and know of his gear. You do get what you pay for. Name brand suits aren't that much more expensive either so the discount is not really that big. Hate to sound rude but people's lives and hide are on the line here and I def don't wanna see anyone swindled and hurt because of a so called good deal.
These suits are a GREAT deal. I personally own one of these suits and I personally vouch for the quality and craftsmanship. Matt(cbgixxer) is a great person to deal and I would recommend this product to my own family. For you to make claims that people are going to get "swindled" and "hurt" with absolutely NO evidence or shred of truth is grossly irresponsible and speaks volumes of you character as a human being.