Custom Fit Race Leathers Discounted pricing

cbr_600rr_freak

You guys are killing me. I still haven't saw him in a hazardous suit on the bike. The article I'm sure was written by Matt or a loyal follower. Lol..not agreeing with you and posting my opinion on a public forum doesn't have a thing to do with my character. It's a matter of opinion. I've saw the suits in person. Not even close to the suits on the market today. I have a AXO, Alpinestars, and a Ballistik custom suit. If you think somebody can hook up with a manufacture who has never made suits before, come on the market with a so called good deal, and has no research on their product and compete with other suits on the market that's been around for years then your are some funny fellas. It takes years of research an prototypes before a suit manufacture can have a decent suit. But then again maybe your suit just got perfect out of the gate.

JRA

You know what? I think that opinions are just that. Everybody has one and IMO the best way for forming one is based on your own experience. In fact, I bet there are opinions being formed from this thread on more than just racing suits, lol.

Bottom line...everybody has stated where they stand, so my opinion would be for everyone who has posted so far in this thread to offer no more opinions. Get it?

hskrhrn

never seen him?

cbr_600rr_freak;266301 wrote: You guys are killing me. I still haven't saw him in a hazardous suit on the bike. The article I'm sure was written by Matt or a loyal follower. Lol..not agreeing with you and posting my opinion on a public forum doesn't have a thing to do with my character. It's a matter of opinion. I've saw the suits in person. Not even close to the suits on the market today. I have a AXO, Alpinestars, and a Ballistik custom suit. If you think somebody can hook up with a manufacture who has never made suits before, come on the market with a so called good deal, and has no research on their product and compete with other suits on the market that's been around for years then your are some funny fellas. It takes years of research an prototypes before a suit manufacture can have a decent suit. But then again maybe your suit just got perfect out of the gate.
Well, seeing as Matt doesn't really ride with TPM, I don't see how you could have seen him wearing the suit.. but here is a pic of him in it yesterday.

hskrhrn

And here's me wearing a custom fit ss racer, 1.5mm leather, kevlar sheets between layers, kevlar stiching, integrated chest, knee, shoulder, elbow, hip armor, titanium knees and shoulders, etc.

meanstrk

Control Rider
I wore a pair of Hazardous gloves this weekend at CMP. Hands down better than any other glove I have ever worn for track use. If I could justify ordering yet another set of leathers, I would.

Jason has an issue with Matt. Perhaps Matt would not like this to be known, but that's the facts. He is using this forum as yet another means to try and berate Matt and his product simply because Matt would not give him a suit for free as a sponsor deal. He has zero proof that the leathers are better or worse than any other name brand on the market. I, along with many of us here, have seen failures in other high end suits, as well as lower quality names.

I saw no less than 5 people wearing Hazardous leathers this weekend, and no one, not one single person that I asked, had a bad thing to say about them.

cbr_600rr_freak

Ron, you having to bash me everywhere makes me feel weird. You have a crush on me? I never applied for a sponsorship with Matt for a suit. Please have facts straight before posting up and running your mouth. I have my opinion from the suits I've saw in person. I've saw two if them go down and explode. It's my opinion. That is how I feel. You don't need to troll this forum putting me down. Drink Matt's kool aid but leave my name out of it. Everyone has opinions, so don't bash me for mine. This is not the place to do it. Act little more professional.

JRA

I don't know the back story on this and I don't care to know. This thread started as someone trying to get a group buy on leathers together and that is what it needs to return to or I'm just going to delete it.

Jason, regardless of what you think about the leathers the way you have offered your opinion makes it pretty obvious there is something more personal here than just your dislike for the product. There are plenty of places on the WWW where you can cause drama, but the NESBA message board isn't going to be one of them. I suggest that you leave this thread alone from here on and let it get back to its original intent.

meanstrk

Control Rider
Thanks John. Just trying to set the record straight. I am not here to "bash" anyone. Rather, just voicing my opinion based on observation and talking to people about the product they were using.

When I got my first look at Matt's leathers, I was not very impressed. He has DRAMATICALLY stepped up his game in all aspects from gloves, to the different lines of leathers he offers. That was very obvious by what I observed at CMP this past weekend, and what I gleaned from talking to riders that were wearing the product. Matt was wearing a set of prototype gloves and field testing those. He was also wearing a set of prototype leathers and was noting changes to be made through the weekend. He also spent quite a bit of time talking to AMA, WERA, and CCS racers that were there about what they would like to see in leathers.

So far as the "Made in Pakistan" comments go, take a look in the closet and see what you have now and where it's made. I just did and this is how it breaks down:

First Gear. Crashed in twice and I still wear them today. Made in Indonesia.
Fieldsheer. Crashed in once and held up fantastic. Made in Pakistan.
Scorpion. Crashed in once and held up fantastic. Made in China
AGV. Never crashed in. Made in Pakistan.

I had another set of AGV in the past that I had a horrific wreck in and they held up great.

I had a set of Technic that were made in Pakistan that suffered a knee blow out from a simple parking lot lowside.

Bottom line is that the vast majority of suits you see worn at the track are not made in USA. Make your choice in leathers however you see fit, but don't base it off where they are made.

rugbydawg13

I have not yet seen a set of the current Hazardous leathers but i do know this, Matt wouldn't sell any protective gear to a friend, stranger, or otherwise unless he felt that they were good enough for his Mom to wear in a crash.

...Sent from three hours behind you

WADESNS

If you are considering ordering a suit or are on the list please do not wait until the last minute. There are 23 suit measurements that need to be taken along with 12 additional suit questions to be answered. There are 7 suit designs to choose from with 50 different places you can choose different colors...that is a total 92 different options that need to be answered to complete an order so please if you can help it do not wait until the last minute. Coolest part of all of this there is no extra charge for any of this plus you get your name and number included for FREE, where else do you get service like that.

WADESNS

Thought I would share a pic of one of the custom designed suits being ordered in the group Buy

file.php

WADESNS

I just finished speaking with Matt at Hazardous racing and new for this year they are including Kevlar between the layers behind the knees, in the thighs, and the thread for stitching is Kevlar. This is something no other company is doing and his going to include it for free for all group buy members even though we are getting last years Group Buy Prices!!! Don't miss out!

WADESNS

Only 6 days left offer ends Sunday and is for all suits Hazardous offers any color you choose along with your name and number on the back free of charge.

WADESNS

Ok guys and girls tincture us the last day for this offer and I am pumped about getting a suit that fits! I am currently at VIR so I can't answer emails and messages in as timely of a manner as usual but if you are still interested please register at http://hazardousracing.com/forums/index.php then pm either me wadesns or hazardous racing with please add to Rj group Buy. Pricing is on the forum you will be added to.