Custom Motorcycle Paint + Race Bodywork

Ruhe52

Chuck is no BULL SHIT MAN. This bike of Westby it will be one real special job. By the way Chuck this is a blast people trying to guess what is going on.

All I know is the Daner has some HP under his can this year. come on Daytona its on BITCHES.

Swens I know the bodywork is going to be awesome can't wait to see it.

D-Swens

Lonewrench;296500 wrote: By the way Swens is throwing paint down on the Wolverines new ride for 2014,it will be the most different looking bike onthe grid. Your'e the man Swens:cool::cool:
Ruhe52;296642 wrote:
Chuck is no BULL SHIT MAN. This bike of Westby it will be one real special job. By the way Chuck this is a blast people trying to guess what is going on.

All I know is the Daner has some HP under his can this year. come on Daytona its on BITCHES.

Swens I know the bodywork is going to be awesome can't wait to see it.
So I guess its time to officially announce that I'm hooked up with the opportunity to lay some paint on a really fast guy's bike, built by a really talented crew :D :

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=522916664482684&set=a.144442308996790.31300.144438185663869&type=1&theater

Can't wait till they drop the news!!!!!!

D-Swens

So I can't show pictures of 99% of what I'm painting these days, and this thread gets boring quickly without any pics, so here is a small taste of some cool trackday projects I've had the opportunity to work on lately, for some seriously cool NESBA dudes.

1536582_519435424830808_101723295_n.jpg

[/IMG]

D-Swens

JimmyW;296572 wrote: Chuck,

I tried to tell him nobody would like the Blue and yellow but he's an artist and insisted on it !!!

JK truth is that I'm just not fast enough to stand out so figured we could with LOUD colors !!!
you know how those artsy types get... :doh:

At least I'll know who it is when you are passing me soon...

[/IMG]

D-Swens

This one is murdered out in matte finish for the most hardcore of clientele
Working on girl bikes is the BOMB! Watch out for this one though, she runs with a rough crew :wow:

Str8_Lurkin

Dang this is sexy! How much does a paint like this cost. Minus the pink perhaps a orange or Carolina blue?
D-Swens;297724 wrote: This one is murdered out in matte finish for the most hardcore of clientele
Working on girl bikes is the BOMB! Watch out for this one though, she runs with a rough crew :wow:

D-Swens

Str8_Lurkin;297805 wrote: Dang this is sexy! How much does a paint like this cost. Minus the pink perhaps a orange or Carolina blue?
Thanks dude:D That one was around $500 (including a really top shelf House of Kolor Pink Pearl, as well as the best matte clear in existence)

If I can do anything for you w/the oranges or the blue, just be in touch, that sounds cool!

Str8_Lurkin

D-Swens;297831 wrote: Thanks dude:D That one was around $500 (including a really top shelf House of Kolor Pink Pearl, as well as the best matte clear in existence)

If I can do anything for you w/the oranges or the blue, just be in touch, that sounds cool!
How far are you from VIR? Thanks for the response!

kfsbikes

paint work

What is the turn around on painting a set of body works and how much for two colors red and yellow thanks keith

D-Swens

meanstrk;298119 wrote: Andrew is in Richmond, VA....
Yeap, Thanks. Right off 95, super easy to get to.

Str8_Lurkin;298098 wrote:
How far are you from VIR? Thanks for the response!
A little over 2 hours

D-Swens

kfsbikes;298120 wrote: What is the turn around on painting a set of body works and how much for two colors red and yellow thanks keith
Pricing really depends on the exact design, and how detailed and intricate we get. We really try open up the door for A LOT of options.
Generally, things start out around the $350 range... A lot of the pretty cool stuff you see up here is in the $499 - $649+ range, it really just depends. Some of the awesome metal-flakes, candies, and MotoGP style cool stuff can be more. I like to use a lot of really cool colors, and like to put in the time to try and make the bikes look as professional and stylish as possible. I always work with clients to try and find the price range they are comfortable working within, and develop the best options we can within that budget.

Right now, it is a VERY BUSY time of year for me, working with the combination of professional race teams getting ready for Daytona and the 2014 season, as well as the club racers and trackday riders getting ready for the season kickoffs in Feb and March. Turn-around time itself is usually just a few weeks or less, but the schedule is packed pretty full until mid-March or so.

If you want to hook up on a cool project, the best thing to do is place an order sooner rather than later, and get in the que. I do make reservations for people at any time, so even if you are wanting to do a project in March, or April, or whenever works for you, you can reserve it now. That way, when it is your time, you essentially only wait a few weeks or less for your bike to get in and out... and we can work out the details and design/color specifics of your project in the mean time.

D-Swens

Incase anybody didn't see this yet, I have some cool opportunities to work with some of the best guys in the paddock this year:

1555544_526447370796280_860336900_n.jpg

reveal.jpg

1525089_525884954185855_11043703_n.jpg

freeflydive

Nice job Andrew. I can't wait to start brainstorming my body kit's paint design with you. Let me know when you need for me to drop the bike off.

Cheers,
Majdi