Custom Motorcycle Paint + Race Bodywork

defran

D-Swens;299475 wrote: Just trying to keep up with you guys :D Thanks dude! Hopefully I see you at the track this year!
Lol. This is the crazy time of year, I'm sure your slammed with work as well!
I'll be at all the CCS Atlantic rounds this year and maybe a VIR round.

Quickone4u

I want fairings and possibly a paint job from you if I can afford it man. Pm'ed you on WERA but, I know how busy you are so figured I'd drop a line here in case you see it first. Wish I could afford one of your sweet "special" paint jobs but, if I do anything at all, it's going to be basic. Give me some details whenever you get the time and keep up the awesome work!

kappy1000

Control Rider
Director
noobinacan;300047 wrote: that's awesome man, looks super sleeper...is bodywork mounted using dzus ?? or just hex head fasteners ?
Thanks ! Used Button Head screws and well nuts.

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
vinny337;300058 wrote: Kappy, looking good bro! ~ Nice looking Jiggy…
Agreed...and it will be somewhat healthier for us all, too...because every time I ride with Kap on his 7-Eleven Honda....makes me want a freakin' Slurpee! (Fanta Banana's my favorite...my son like's blue just because it's blue). :D

kappy1000

Control Rider
Director
D-Zum;300155 wrote: Agreed...and it will be somewhat healthier for us all, too...because every time I ride with Kap on his 7-Eleven Honda....makes me want a freakin' Slurpee! (Fanta Banana's my favorite...my son like's blue just because it's blue). :D
Gotta love a bike that comes with its own Slurpee Machine!!!!

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
D-Zum;300155 wrote: Agreed...and it will be somewhat healthier for us all, too...because every time I ride with Kap on his 7-Eleven Honda....makes me want a freakin' Slurpee! (Fanta Banana's my favorite...my son like's blue just because it's blue). :D

Haha, good stuff...