Cycle Mount GoPro Mirror Mounts?

mpusch

Micah
That's a pretty cool idea.

I'd still safety wire the housing to be safe. So easy to do. If you'll be at PIRC this weekend I can do it for you.

Squidward

That's a pretty cool idea.

I'd still safety wire the housing to be safe. So easy to do. If you'll be at PIRC this weekend I can do it for you.

I'll be at NJMP next week for YCRS. I probably won't do another N2 day until July. I was just curious what the tech requirement was for such a contraption. Can I drill a small hole in the housing and safety wire to one of the mount bolt?

mpusch

Micah
I'll be at NJMP next week for YCRS. I probably won't do another N2 day until July. I was just curious what the tech requirement was for such a contraption. Can I drill a small hole in the housing and safety wire to one of the mount bolt?

That seems reasonable to me, but I'm not an authority.

tigerblade

I have the same exact mount and it works great. However I do tether the case by running safety wire through the camera housing, then down through a small hole in the fairing with a loop around the bolt on the underside, secured by the nut. I put tubing over the wire. Had a pic but can't find it now.