Daym SNOW!

Landshark

Control Rider
:banghead:ACCUMULATIONS... STORM TOTAL ACCUMULATIONS OF 16 TO 24 INCHES.:banghead:

For the love of all things motorcycle related can we please get this over with.

jtsgsxr6

Landshark;107254 wrote: :banghead:ACCUMULATIONS... STORM TOTAL ACCUMULATIONS OF 16 TO 24 INCHES.:banghead:

For the love of all things motorcycle related can we please get this over with.
Amen!

:argh: being snowed in will give me plenty of time to work on the bike though.

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
Amen. Dayum. Well, the snow thrower is ready to go.

On a side note, I think I need a new chain already. Only a few thousand track miles and I have some "hung up" plates. :argh: Guess the stock gixxer chains are a POS. I kept it clean and lubed, too, as I always do. Geez, my 929 still has the original chain after 18k miles, a third of which (at least) were track miles.

lemondrop

Professional Asphalt Surfer
here in VA...we cant even get our shite together...snow...rain...sleet..nope, its snow....who the fark knows.

fitz

Snow, rain, sun what’s it matter when you are sick as a dog…

Ya I know what you’re thinking “Poor baby”, well go to hell!

*passes out

jtsgsxr6

Bluenvy;107278 wrote: PennDOT is a damn joke
Last storm decent storm, they plowed the alley behind my house 3 times while all the major highways had 4-5 inches of compacted snow.

JayhawkInDC

As native Clevelander (east side) I love watching this city when the snow comes. One would think the Apocalypse is coming. Me and my 4x4 will enjoy every minute of it!

Thunderace

BIG JIM
Control Rider
Full size pick-up truck and a new set of tires. Let it snow! I love watching dumbasses try and drive in this stuff. I watched a CR-v do a 360 in front of me yesterday. There was barely and inch on the road.

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
It's almost over or is it, the season is so close but yet so far...:argh:

jtsgsxr6

vinny337;107332 wrote: It's almost over or is it, the season is so close but yet so far...:argh:
I think the last bit is the hardest part, you know it's so close, yet so damn far away. This freaking snow storm is depressing me!

JRA

Landshark;107508 wrote: Generally across the region... 20 to 30 inches of snow will fall by saturday evening.
F that. What I'm wondering is where is the global warming? Man, the way my work has been affected this winter I'd love to see some. I'm glad you guys are getting two feet and not us, but it seems like we've been getting 4"-6" every two or three weeks here (had six last Friday night and calling for three tonight). The local weather says the separation between the big snow you guys are supposed to get and the little bit we are supposed to get is about 150 miles. :doh: