DC/Maryland to NCBike

R37

Hey everyone, I'm in the Rockville, MD area and heading to NCBike this weekend. Is anyone from the area with extra room in their trailer heading down/passing through on their way down? I'm happy to split costs/pay for gas and food. I'm heading down Friday and back Sunday, camping.

NV83

Hey everyone, I'm in the Rockville, MD area and heading to NCBike this weekend. Is anyone from the area with extra room in their trailer heading down/passing through on their way down? I'm happy to split costs/pay for gas and food. I'm heading down Friday and back Sunday, camping.
Sorry I missed this post. I just joined the forum. I live in Ellicott City and am trying to link up with people from the area to make travel less expensive. I typically use my 4 cyl. Toyota Camry and rent a 5x8 U-Haul trailer to move the bike and gear, and get a hotel for a good nights sleep. I recently did NCBike with two other riders. We rented a F250 and towed one guys 30ft toy hauler. I am ultimately interested in purchasing a truck and a toy hauler or a cargo van, but I can't afford it quite yet. Open to other options and ride sharing in the future.

Shifty10

Control Rider
wow. not to add insult to injury, but I missed this entirely too. I am in columbia and can possibly help out depending on schedules. I can carry 8 bikes on pit bulls and one or two in the truck so space usually isnt a limiting factor.

mdhokie

Good to know of other folks in the area. I'm in Annapolis and would be interested in ride sharing occasionally, when none of my local buddies are coming with me. Are any of you guys planning on Pitt race in July?

NV83

Good to know of other folks in the area. I'm in Annapolis and would be interested in ride sharing occasionally, when none of my local buddies are coming with me. Are any of you guys planning on Pitt race in July?
I am currently waitlisted for Saturday, so probably not going if I don't hear something soon. I wll let you know if that changes.

R37

Sorry all for the late reply. Glad to hear that people are close by.

Anyone heading to NCBike this weekend or Nelson Ledges next weekend?

NV83

I am headed to NCBike with a guy from Pennsylvania. He is using his SUV to tow our bikes so I'm don't think he has room this time. We didn't rent a truck this round.