Delivery help needed: NYC to NYST 9/7-8

Poper

I am looking into a set of leathers and need to try them on before I make the purchase. Is anyone near Cronton-on-Hudson, NY 10520 and attending the next NYST event? The seller says that he is located 45 minutes north of NYC. I am sure he could meet you in the middle to drop off the leathers. I am out of Syracuse, so I would really appreciate the help - and beers would be on me Sat. night! Reply to this thread or PM me if you can help.

Thanks,
Poper

Oh and just so ya know I don't drink beer cuz it takes to dam long !! But if your boy Todd is gonna be there it changes everything He's got a little sumtin sumtin that will put a smile on anybody.:wow::wow:

ToddG

Control Rider
Director
JimmyW;286380 wrote: Oh and just so ya know I don't drink beer cuz it takes to dam long !! But if your boy Todd is gonna be there it changes everything He's got a little sumtin sumtin that will put a smile on anybody.:wow::wow:
Now Jimmy! You know I'm going to be there and you know going to have a little sumtin sumtin with me as well!!! :D.

Plus now we get to play with you in the I group!! So look out!! :wow:

Poper

kappy1000;286390 wrote: Poper...let me know if you still need help with this.
Thanks Kappy. I think our main-man Jimmy is going to swing by and pick them up for me.

ToddG

Control Rider
Director
Poper;286441 wrote: Thanks Kappy. I think our main-man Jimmy is going to swing by and pick them up for me.
Does he realize that he's picking up a whole cow!? :eek:

bigkaley

Control Rider
ToddG;286457 wrote: Does he realize that he's picking up a whole cow!? :eek:
Just one?... 5 gave the ultimate sacrifice on behalf of my protection :wow:... and do you know how hard it is to find blue cows?:rolleyes:

ToddG;286411 wrote: Now Jimmy! You know I'm going to be there and you know going to have a little sumtin sumtin with me as well!!! :D.

Plus now we get to play with you in the I group!! So look out!! :wow:
:D Atta Guy 20 min after a cuple gulps of that stuff and I can't get the smile off my face !!!!

As far as I group I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am to ride with you guys at a little stronger pace.

That being said you can be sure I will be looking in one direction and that's straight ahead. my ass is not ready to be looking out:rolleyes:

bigkaley;286496 wrote: Just one?... 5 gave the ultimate sacrifice on behalf of my protection :wow:... and do you know how hard it is to find blue cows?:rolleyes:
I feel your pain !!! I have a new suit coming and they called me for more $$$$ cuz it's gonna take 7 kangaroos to finish it

ToddG

Control Rider
Director
STEAKUM;286673 wrote: Mike I'll get in touch with Jimmy and we will figure out how to get the cow herd up to ya!!:eek:
John,

I'll be at NJMP this Saturday if it helps.....