Dirty Bike Season is here.

Slitherin

Control Rider
Director
With one more Event in the Mid Atlantic Region and our Season Closing event At Barber yet to go, it's time to get dirty. C'mon, we need some sort of way to hurt ourselves between now and Snowboard Season!!!

One of our members (Marco Sanna) is having a "Dirty Santa Toy Run" again this year. The event is December 3rd. Last year was a huge success and they hope to build on that for this year. This is open to all kinds of riders and all types of rides. Last year we had dirt bikes, quads, dual sports, SxS's, etc. It is held at The Famous Reading Outdoors property in St. Clair PA. https://www.facebook.com/FamousReadingOutdoors/ 100% of the money and toys collected go to the local Toys for Tots. It really is a great time.

N2 TrackDays will be donating a free track day as one of the prizes. Many people who ride dirt also have street bikes and any time we can get the dirt guys out on the track so we can whoop up on them like they whoop up on me in the dirt I'm game! Lol.

See Event info here - https://www.facebook.com/events/1972314876362675/

Slitherin

Control Rider
Director
Weather is looking good for this event. Come out and get dirty for a good cause. Registration is 8am-9am. Guided tours before lunch (or just go explore on your own). Lunch 12-1 with door prizes. Free Ride after lunch. Cost is $25pp with an unwrapped toy. All money collected goes to the local Toys for Tots program.

Louber

Speaking of dirty bike season, does anybody ride Mines and Meadows near Pittsburgh? Its a pretty big park with a good mix of terrain to crash on. Got dirty there over the weekend.

How did the toy run go? The pictures/website look great.

Attachments

• Mines 1.jpg
    Mines 1.jpg
    958.2 KB · Views: 15

tdelegram

Control Rider
Never been there here it’s a good place to ride but I am spoiled with trails and a motorcross track out my back door on my farm, and miles more trails on neighboring properties.

Slitherin

Control Rider
Director
Speaking of dirty bike season, does anybody ride Mines and Meadows near Pittsburgh? Its a pretty big park with a good mix of terrain to crash on. Got dirty there over the weekend.

How did the toy run go? The pictures/website look great.

Dirty Santa Toy Run was a huge success. I think the total number of riders was 760. Unfortunately Alex's chain broke 100 yards into the run and we were done. One of the vendors had a chain but I couldn't find anyone who had a chain tool to make it the right length. We still had lots of fun hanging out and looking at bikes.

Louber

Never been there here it’s a good place to ride but I am spoiled with trails and a motorcross track out my back door on my farm, and miles more trails on neighboring properties.
That sounds like a dream come true. :like:

There are lots of "unofficial" riding spots around the Pittsburgh area, but its tough to get comfortable riding them. Mines is really the only legal park (that isn't a MX track) in the general area and they pretty much own the market.

Slitherin

Control Rider
Director
That sounds like a dream come true. :like:

There are lots of "unofficial" riding spots around the Pittsburgh area, but its tough to get comfortable riding them. Mines is really the only legal park (that isn't a MX track) in the general area and they pretty much own the market.
We were just talking about this on our ride back north from Durhamtown. Maybe the week between our August event at PittRace and the MotoAmerica round taking some time off and riding dirt there.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

tdelegram

Control Rider
We were just talking about this on our ride back north from Durhamtown. Maybe the week between our August event at PittRace and the MotoAmerica round taking some time off and riding dirt there.

Count me in John, Musky should have some good single track cut in at my place for you guys by then too.

wmhjr

Grandpa
Control Rider

Let me think about th.... Yes. I'm in. Particularly if Alex and Robbie come out for some more full contact riding.

Ron R

I grew up in a smaller town and we could ride for days and not hit the same trail twice. Also had some gravel pits near by we could ride. Truly great! In my twenties I was renting a room at a town house that backed up to a golf course. As luck would have it the course was being uprooted for more town homes. Rode that course a couple times a week for a couple years. A slice of heaven!! Then got married, had kids , worked more than played and have yet to really find a great place to ride again. All the people I used to ride with said we’re to old for that shit. F$&k that. I wanna Ride!

Slitherin

Control Rider
Director
I grew up in a smaller town and we could ride for days and not hit the same trail twice. Also had some gravel pits near by we could ride. Truly great! In my twenties I was renting a room at a town house that backed up to a golf course. As luck would have it the course was being uprooted for more town homes. Rode that course a couple times a week for a couple years. A slice of heaven!! Then got married, had kids , worked more than played and have yet to really find a great place to ride again. All the people I used to ride with said we’re to old for that shit. F$&k that. I wanna Ride!

My view now is that I will act like a child until I prove myself wrong. I (we) do more in 1 month than most people my age do in a year. In my world that mean I'm (we're) winning.