Dominion Raceway Update

jcurtis

Control Rider
N2
We stopped in at Dominion Raceway recently to walk the site and review the progress. The good news is that they keep moving forward to finish the facility. Unfortunately the track will not be ready for our August and September events. They are trying to get us on track for our October dates, but we will have to wait and see. It really depends on how much progress is made in the next few months. We will post updates as we receive additional information.

I want to thank everyone for your understanding and continued patience.

Otto Man

John
Control Rider
Thanks for the update Jim. Sucks to hear that it's been delayed, again, but it's promising to see progress is being made at the track.

jcurtis

Control Rider
N2
Things are looking positive. They got the base coat down before winter weather set in. I have been in steady contact with them and will be making another trip down. Their current plan is to put the final coats down when the weather breaks this spring. Stay tuned for additional updates.

wmhjr

Grandpa
Control Rider
If anyone watched the video, I have to say that from a bike safety perspective, I was a bit concerned. Anybody else watch it and wonder about a couple areas? Run-off seemed to be kind of forgotten in a couple spots.

TeamPromotion recently cancelled the track days at Dominion Due to safety issues. Does anyone know if any reps from n2td have recently been out there and are they still planning on hosting the June track days?

jcurtis

Control Rider
N2
Yes there was a recent visit. Unfortunately we will not be able to host track days at Dominion at this point. We will keep watching the progress and update you as necessary. Sorry for the bad news, we know a lot of members and staff were excited about this track.