lemondrop

Professional Asphalt Surfer
Why pitch a tent in the heat of the West by god Virginia? Wouldn't you rather sleep on a bed? In AC (or heater if its cold)? Be able to get up in the morning refreshed? Not have to worry about getting up super early if you are staying at a hotel that is not near by?

We just purchased a 2022 Sunseeker and live in Winchester. It has 4 sleeping areas (main queen bed, over cab loft, couch bed, and the dining table bed). 2 AC units keep ya nice and cool on those crazy hot days. That equates to 1.3 seconds off your lap times around Summit Main. *

$500 for a Saturday/Sunday weekend includes me meeting you at the gates, you pay the entrance/electric fee, I set'r up for ya (level it, plug in electric). Does NOT include using the bathroom or shower. The facilities at Summit are pretty nice, and I am not cleaning your poop. PLUS, you get to meet the infamous Lemondrop!

Race weekend and you getting some laps in on Friday? No problem, I can usually meet on Thursdays as well to set it up. $700 for a Friday - Sunday.

No pets, kids must be kept on a leash :) **

Shoot me a message or email or just respond to this thread with the weekend you are wanting and I will let ya know if the RV (and I) am available.

Better than a tent.
Cheaper and better than the drug-hotels in Winchester.
Get to stay at the track and chill after the day is over.

small outside.jpg

small bed.jpg

small overhead.jpg

small couch.jpg

*results may vary
**kids not included

lemondrop

Professional Asphalt Surfer
Lemondrop! How the hell are you??
HEY!!!!!

Slower, fatter, older :)

Moved out to Colorado for several years and switched over to dirt/trail riding. Have a KTM 690 at the moment. Now back on the east coast in Winchester. Thinking of jumping back to the track since I am 15 minutes from Summit.

What have you been up to?

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
Same, older, slower, fatter, LMAO!! Doing good, still kicking. I try to make the Summit dates, so lemme know which ones you'll attend!