Dunlop Q3+ 110/70 and 140/70

JustAnotherSquid

Used to ride a motorcycle
Hi all, tires are brand new (0 miles) and were bought this year (2021) from Revzilla. They are $318 at Revzilla. Selling for $260. Available for pickup in Charlotte, NC or may be able to meet at an upcoming track day. Thanks.

JustAnotherSquid

Shipping cost to send these to Kruizen was insanely high, so the Q3+s are still available. Local pickup or meet at track would be best option.

JustAnotherSquid

I can't edit the original post, but price is $240. Thanks.

9IP9I0S.jpg

VYK5QJH.jpg

Z7RjCsE.jpg

JustAnotherSquid

Cool, send me a PM if you want to meet and we can exchange numbers. The only event we have booked at the moment is VIR N 7/11 with another org.

JustAnotherSquid

KK and I will be at CMP next weekend (8/28-29), so if you want a great deal on some tires, say the word and we will bring them!

Kruizen

Control Rider
Lol they were originally for alexis(daughter) Wendy(who bought the tires) is my girlfriend who now wants to start riding.

JustAnotherSquid

Lol they were originally for alexis(daughter) Wendy(who bought the tires) is my girlfriend who now wants to start riding.

My apologies! I missed that critical detail Saturday morning - probably because we were distracted trying to get the bikes unloaded in time for tech and the rider's meeting. That's my story and I'm sticking to it! :D

It was a pleasure to meet you and Wendy and hopefully we will see her out on the track soon! :)