Endurance at Barber GNF?

Regularguy

I haven't heard much about it lately. Do we have to have a minimum amount of entries to get Sean to commit? Maybe open up pre entries to get the numbers, and if we don't get the numbers, return the dough? I want to see it happen!

rob92

Control Rider
N2
While we're at it... the "talk" is about the 4-hour as it's difficult to blend this into the existing schedule. Making the 4h + 2h both work will be a challenge.

rob92

Control Rider
N2
Does anyone have a concern that the NJ and Barber rounds would only be weeks apart?

Otto Man

John
Control Rider
Does anyone have a concern that the NJ and Barber rounds would only be weeks apart?

Very well might for some teams - not sure how that would affect numbers...but I know Emerson and I would still be going to both even if they were back to back weekends. :D

Emerson

BobbleHeadMoto
Control Rider
ATP/3C
Very well might for some teams - not sure how that would affect numbers...but I know Emerson and I would still be going to both even if they were back to back weekends. :D
I mean if you show up to enough of them you might actually get to ride in one.......hahahahaha

crewnutz

I can’t make it but I will make sure my team and entry is still there if you do it.
I’ll find another rider to fill in for me.

Mongo

This is one is all on me, had to rewrite the schedule with the Vintage changes. Got that done so now it's number crunching and see how many teams we'd need to pay the bills and so on. Working on that today so hope to have a final answer in the next day or two.

Otto Man

John
Control Rider
This is one is all on me, had to rewrite the schedule with the Vintage changes. Got that done so now it's number crunching and see how many teams we'd need to pay the bills and so on. Working on that today so hope to have a final answer in the next day or two.

You know you can count on 3MR and Bobblehead to preregister if you need a certain percentage of teams to commit!