Endurance Race September

R1Baby

Control Rider
Hey everyone. I know this is last minute, but I’m interested in doing the 4 hour endurance race in September in the middle weight class. Looking to either ride with a team or put a team together. Please let me know if anyone is interested.

Chris

mpusch

Micah
This is more out of curiosity...Did anything come out of this? Doing the endurance has been on my to-do list for a couple years, but haven't made it happen.

tomseviltwin

Control Rider
Glad Chris found a team, it's been a few years since Mulligan Madness.

If anyone else is thinking about it... do it! You really only need a friend you can trust to ride your bike or vice versa and a race license. Even if you don't have the quick change setups or other tools teams have to make stops quicker, it is still just a ton of fun. It's a completely different challenge than a typical race. Plenty of other teams out there just having fun as well.

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
This is on our Family "To Do" list now as well.

Once the Medium Guy reaches the minimum age, we will probably do the 2 hours light weight endurance races on a Kawi 400 or similar platform.

We've discussed it, and he's all about it. He's already done MiniGP Endurance racing...so he's a veteran.

See you all at Nelson Ledges in 24 days.