Erion Racing Marchesini magnesium wheels

varium

Apparently the pics are to large to upload, i don't know how to resize them for this site, and the new forum doesn't resize automatically for attachments. Soooooo, if you want pictures just send me your email address through a PM.

The rims are 5 and 10 spoke Marchesini mg. wheels from the Erion Racing race bikes used in the FX series. Only ones i have left are rears. These were used on the 600rr bikes, but are SBK Marchesini wheels which means they can be used for various other applications with the proper spacers. ALL WHEELS ARE 16.5 inch....there are no 17 inch wheels to be had. And no sprocket carriers for any wheel.

While in good shape, and with no crash damage, they are former race rims which means they will have some nicks around the rim edges from tires changes. Really only selling them as conversation pieces that one might hang up in their garage as i don't have any front wheels to make a rolling set. Thus why they are so cheap. Or if you wish to buy one, or a couple, for spares they are perfectly good for use should one wish to do so. Please don't ask if i have other wheels as i have covered this already.

5 spoke wheels 200 plus shipping and fees
10 spoke wheels 300 plus shipping and fees

5 spoke rims are 6.0 and 6.25 inches wide.
10 spoke rims are 5.75 and 6.0 inches wide.