Event Early Registration Forms?

PawPaw

When are the event registration forms going to be e-mailed out for VIR Patriot? I have not received mine yet and it is already Wednesday.

R1aven

PawPaw;257256 wrote: When are the event registration forms going to be e-mailed out for VIR Patriot? I have not received mine yet and it is already Wednesday.
You are not alone. I am attending both the Patriot and North days. I got the email for North but not Patriot. However, you can trigger the email manually. Log into your NESBA account and go to the registered event page, there is a button to "Send Event Notification Email."

Tapatalking on my Android ...

Steamer

Emails

Just saw your post's. I sent you both emails just now. Don't forget to check SPAM and Junk files. Some NESBA emails end up in one of them.

R1aven

Steamer;257297 wrote: Just saw your post's. I sent you both emails just now. Don't forget to check SPAM and Junk files. Some NESBA emails end up in one of them.
Thanks both for monitoring the forum and for following up. I had already manually triggered and received my event notification email. But, I wanted to let you know that I got the one you triggered today also. Thanks again!

Looking forward to a great weekend!