Event Information- Barber, November 28-29

jcurtis

Control Rider
N2
Sorry for the delay everyone, but we were working out a few things for this upcoming event.

To enter the track everyone must go to the Porsche building adjacent to the track gates for credentials and to sign the necessary waivers. It typically opens about 5:30pm (Central Standard Time) but we are working on a 3pm +/- entry Friday afternoon(I will post an update). It will stay open until 9pm Friday night then open Saturday morning 7am- 9pm then open back Sunday 7am.

If you have credentials, you can come and go 24/7. If you can't get in before 9pm, you will have to stage in parking lot G outside the track. If you arrive early, the museum parking lot is being used for construction staging and is not available. Please follow the Barber staff direction on where to park.

N2 will be covering the gate and camping fees. There will be NO gate or camping fee!

Power is managed by the Track. If you want power it’s on a first come, first served basis. You can pay for this at the credential building.

Huey from Marrietta Motorsports will be available for the weekend for your tire, parts and service needs. If you need something beforehand, contact the shop at (770) 425-5252.

Tech inspection and registration will be open from 7:00 am-8:00 am followed by a mandatory riders meeting at 8:15am.

Coal grills are not allowed. Propane grills are allowed.

John Cook will be the official 'mess sergeant', preparing a feast for Saturday evening. See the forum thread if you would like to contribute. http://forum.n2td.org/index.php?threads/barber-in-november.36543/

If you were planning to bring a pet, PM me as Barber does not allow Pets.

Barber is a beautiful facility and we want to leave it that way when we depart. Please take care of all your trash and leave you pits as you found them. Do not leave any tires or race gas cans behind. If you have any type of fluid spill, let the director know immediately so we can get it taken care of right away. Refrain from using glass bottles in the paddock, you can use plastic cups instead.

If you have any questions please post up.

Everyone have a great Thanksgiving and we will see you for some fun on Saturday & Sunday!

Last edited:
Also, you must use a piece of wood or some other weight-displacing object under any camper/RV jacks/kickstands, etc. If you damage pavement at Barber they will charge you $1000 (yep, not a typo). Typically it's not an issue in cooler weather but it can be so make sure you have something to put under anything that might poke a hole in or damage the pavement in the paddock at Barber.

And a huge thank you to Jim and the N@ management team for getting camping and gate fees eliminated for this event! AWESOME!!!

HJ

sideshowbob

If we arrive early Friday (before 5:30 pm) will we be able to go to the museum or will that not be availible to us before we sign the waiver?

Thanks for taking care of the gate and camping fee's:like:

Motofun352

Control Rider
We'll also be getting there a little early on Friday, per the website it appears that the museum will be open....at least they didn't say they would be closed....Last time I was there was in '04 at the first AMA race, even then it was impressive.

Just remember that parking is a little jacked up with the new construction on the museum. We will have staff and Barber security at the entrance to make sure it is as smooth as possible. My cell is 770-877-0326 if you need my help.

HJ