Extra Special Armour Bodies Specials

Woodcraft

We came across some extra special deals that we wanted to pass on to NESBA members. Armour Bodies has some "R&D" kits that we are blowing out at a special deal.... these kits were made from the same molds as all the other Armour Bodies kits and have the same great finish. These kits were made with a different resin than we normally use which is slightly heavier and slightly less flexible than a regular kit (maybe 1lb/kit).

I personally put one of these kits on a GSXR I am riding at Daytona and every went on nice & smooth as usual. The bonus is that these kits are being offered at a great deal. If you have one of the bikes listed below, please give us a call.

Special NESBA DEALS
07-08 Kawasaki ZX6 - $299
06-07 Kawasaki ZX10 - $299
05-06 Suzuki GSXR1000 - $399
07-08 Suzuki GSXR1000 - $399
06-07 Yamaha R6 - $399

While the NESBA deal is in effect, these kits come with a FREE set of Dzus fasteners and a FREE 1 year NESBA Membership. If you've got a Kawasaki, that's like getting a bodywork kit for $200!!

Once these kits are gone...they're gone, and once the NESBA special is over, it's over.... don't miss this one!

www.woodcraft-cfm.com
978-297-2977

DragKneeR6

Body Work Question

I was wondering if this deal goes for any other makes, model and years? I have a 07 Yamaha R6S and wanted to get a set with a free membership. I just need to know the $$$ and if that membership comes with it. No doubt this is an awesome deal and I want to take advantage of it if I can.

ontheR6

2008 r6?

Does this deal apply to 2008 R6??
I know it says 06-07, just being hopeful....... it is a great deal!:wow:

Motomoon

The ofer in this post are for the following bikes only

Special NESBA DEALS
06-07 Yamaha R6 - $399

The NESBA/Armour Deal is good on any Armour purchase but your going to pay more for the bikes NOT listed above. Your cost with the benefits is about 200.00 off normal price.

unclejesse

Motomoon;89478 wrote: The ofer in this post are for the following bikes only

Special NESBA DEALS
06-07 Yamaha R6 - $399

The NESBA/Armour Deal is good on any Armour purchase but your going to pay more for the bikes NOT listed above. Your cost with the benefits is about 200.00 off normal price.
wow.. great deal

squish

I tried to buy some but my member # did not work in the promo code, it stayed at full price..??:dunno:

Woodcraft

These deals are call in only. Everyone at the office knows about this program and can help you with this deal. It is only for the bikes listed above, there is limited inventory of these R&D kits and once they are gone they are gone. I'm actually using one right now at Daytona and it's been perfect (toughest place I know of to test bodywork).

The prices listed above reflect the NESBA discount, if you go to our site and click "Armour Bodies Specials" on the left you'll see what the deal is for everyone else. If you need a set for one of these bikes, again, just give us a call. 978 297 2977

ZxRegg6r

On Monday @ 10am I ordered the R&D superbike set for 07 zx6r. The U.P.S. dude ringing my doorbell on Tuesday evening. (I thought to myself what da hell my wife ordered now!!!). Till I saw the big box. :wow:I bust out the door like he was Santa Claus.

Those guys in the shipping process must be in the A-group!!!! Daamn that was fast!!!
Thanks!:D

Woodcraft do charge for shipping.