Favorite pre-corona track pic/memory

chrisplm

Chris
There's actually 3 of us in this Pic
Capture27.JPG

Turn 2 at Pitt Race.... maybe not the "fastest" way out.. but it is the funnest :whistle:
aa.jpg

With the new paintjob..

aaa.jpg

I wish I took more pictures of us Hanging around the Paddock. That's where a lot of the real Fun happens:like:

We'll be back soon!

bmart

Control Rider
Love the new paint job! I take a lot of paddock pics. It is where many track day memories are made. I'm just sayin'...

P1010966sm.jpg

Please I know the post says pics...but as it is peeps have considerably more disposable time available. A video is worth a thousand pics .

bmart

Control Rider
a: I wish that were true. I'm much busier now than before, being part of an essential business. b: Where's your video? :p

It's back a few posts bmart...luckily I and my wife are still working too... I paint cars and people aren't crashing together as much so we are slow. Which affords me some video watching time. I feel for everyone though ..this is a difficult time for many.

bmart

Control Rider
Pre-corona. Pre-lean (I'm so on the middle of that 748...with my matching helmet!). Pre-skills (Being coached from behind by my buddy Dominic). Pre-fashion sense (Those shorts!)

716f1062sm.jpg

shorts.jpg

443-17n1200.jpg