Feeler - '03-05 R6 Track parts (Yoyo, Akropovich, Racetech, etc)

wmhjr

Grandpa
Control Rider
Hey all,

Long story short, my old '05 R6 (B bike) which really isn't mine might have to go back to the previous owner and they have no need for race parts. Going to have to try and figure out what may have some interest for others - knowing full well that the '05 is not prime fodder just simply due to age. However, here are some items that I'll through out there to see if they generate any interest. Haven't thought about pricing yet, nor have I taken any pics

Yoyodyne Slipper Clutch
Akropovich full Titanium exhaust with carbon can
Racetech G3-S rear shock
Yamaha YEC race ECU
Powercommander PC5 USB
"maybe" some kind of beat up but certainly serviceable Armourbodies supersport track plastic
Scotts steering damper
Vortex rearsets
Woodcraft 3 piece clip ons
Graves throttle body stops

I'd like to see if there is any interest before we make a decision on what to do with the bike. Just PM me with questions or interest. Thanks!

Sellzbooze

Southside
Control Rider
Hey all,

Long story short, my old '05 R6 (B bike) which really isn't mine might have to go back to the previous owner and they have no need for race parts. Going to have to try and figure out what may have some interest for others - knowing full well that the '05 is not prime fodder just simply due to age. However, here are some items that I'll through out there to see if they generate any interest. Haven't thought about pricing yet, nor have I taken any pics

Yoyodyne Slipper Clutch
Akropovich full Titanium exhaust with carbon can
Racetech G3-S rear shock
Yamaha YEC race ECU
Powercommander PC5 USB
"maybe" some kind of beat up but certainly serviceable Armourbodies supersport track plastic
Scotts steering damper
Vortex rearsets
Woodcraft 3 piece clip ons
Graves throttle body stops

I'd like to see if there is any interest before we make a decision on what to do with the bike. Just PM me with questions or interest. Thanks!
Interested in Clutch, rearsets, armorbodies (certainly), and steering dampener.

wmhjr

Grandpa
Control Rider
OK, an update to this - lots of things had been changing so it was hard to get to where I could make decisions. Most of the stuff is going nowhere - as I replaced the 750s, got a new R1, and am using the R6 as a coaching bike. That being said, I'll probably have a beat up set of Armor Bodies (got new stuff) to let go. There is also a possibility that the rear shock may end up coming off and being sold - but not for a couple months is my guess. Other than that, the other stuff such as the YoYo slipper, exhaust, etc - are all staying.

britx303

Price and location on the bodywork if the other guy didnt buy them already. Pics also if possible,so I can make sure its the model style that will mate up to my ram-air intake. Thanks-a-million!!

wmhjr

Grandpa
Control Rider
Price and location on the bodywork if the other guy didnt buy them already. Pics also if possible,so I can make sure its the model style that will mate up to my ram-air intake. Thanks-a-million!!

I'm just south of Pittsburgh. I'll be at PIRC on the night of the 17th through Sunday evening.

I'll take some pics. However it's the standard ArmourBodies supersport setup. It uses the factory OEM ram air intake for an '05.

Attachments

• DSC_5894.jpg
    DSC_5894.jpg
    472.7 KB · Views: 12

wmhjr

Grandpa
Control Rider
That was years ago. Here's the same style bodywork - just new set of the same, painted - on the same bike.

Attachments

• R6New.jpg
    R6New.jpg
    141.6 KB · Views: 13

wmhjr

Grandpa
Control Rider
I mentioned a few posts ago that I was not selling anything other than the old bodywork if anyone wanted it.