*FEELER FS 30' Forest River Wildwood LE Toy Hauler

JWZelibor

Looking to upgrade at the end of this season. Will be offically for sale then.

(either a 05 or 06 ill have to check the title)
30' Forest River Wildwood LE toyhauler (tow behinnd not 5th wheel)
Stablizer bar kit included w/hitch ($500 alone for this kit)-15k lb rated
has onboard ONAN generator
extra 40 gal freshwater tank added(total 80 gal freshwater)
master bedroom
loft bed over garage area
dine in set converts to a 3rd bed
10' garage area partitioned off from living area
garage area setup with Gladitor wall organization system
bike "wheel chock" mounting system made w/ tie down hooks
full bath room
full kitchen (stove, oven, microwave, fridge/freezer)
stereo system upgraded and speakers in garage area added
AC unit
propane ducted heat
5 gal hot water heater
im sure im forgetting several of the features
everything has been taken care of and maintained properly

title in hand asking $15,000 OBO

i will also winterize it for buyer. and deliver to thier residence if needed (within reason....longer distance fuel cost will need to be compensated)

JWZelibor

some pics of the interior (please excuse the mess in the garage as i snapped a quick pic right after a race weekend when stuff was being unloaded)

JWZelibor

pics of the garage area with the wall organization system. if paying my asking price all the wall hooks/baskets will be included along with the shop vac. the bar system in font of the chocks holds the front wheel stable without the balexy chocks but if paying my asking price I will include those too.

JWZelibor

toy hauler will be professionally cleaned and i will also winterize it for buyer. and deliver to thier residence if needed** (within reason....longer distance I still don't mind delivering but fuel cost will need to be compensated) week after the last CCS VIR round late sept it will be ready to sale....have title in hand!

JWZelibor

its a 4000 micro quiet model.....can be started both inside the toyhauler or on the unit itself and has a 5 gal fuel cell mounted on the hitch tongue behind the two propane tanks....

I am located in Fairfax VA

Sandbag

Looks like a great hauler at a fair price. If I had the cash I would be interested but I guess my utility trailer will have to do until then.

JWZelibor

Sandbag;291837 wrote: Looks like a great hauler at a fair price. If I had the cash I would be interested but I guess my utility trailer will have to do until then.
finance thru your bank....that's what I did with this one until I got the cash to pay it off all the way.....

JWZelibor

Sandbag;291873 wrote: Yea I don't finance toys.

yeah I am the same way....I made like 2 payments before I paid it off in full....having this at the track is for sure living the good life :D