First track day

AeroSpartacus

Hey everybody, I just signed up for my first track day at Road Atlanta in July! I did have one question; I have a 2016 street triple; where exactly should I display my bike #? I don't have too much real estate <_< I wasn't sure if there was a minimum size or anything. Looking forward to it though!

Oh also, are there any waivers/etc. to bring to the event if I've registered/etc. online already?

tdelegram

Control Rider
Welcome aboard and be prepared to get addicted. If your registered online you should be all set. Show up to tech/registration in the morning with your bike, ID, and all your riding gear. Regarding numbers, you'll be taping off your headlight and you could place the numbers on there and use painters tape on the tail/seat section as well. They don't need to be fancy just legible so control riders can identify you. Feel free to post up any other questions.

Tom

mdhokie

The rider's manual specifies:

"Bike numbers can be displayed either on the front or sides of the tail section, or on
both; at least 6 inches high with no special background required"

Slitherin

Control Rider
Director
Like Tom said, they don't have to be fancy. The riders manual says 6" numbers but they can be a simple as making them out of tape. You can put it on the Headlights once you have them taped up. We can help you in Tech if you need help locating them as well. We get creative.......