First Trackday @ NJMP 10/5

convolutedlies

Hey all! Ed here. Signed up for my first real trackday at NJMP (10/5) under the novice group. I've been riding for 2 years on a 2016 Ninja 300. I've taken a few Total Control ARC classes and read a few books in anticipation of this. Just got a leather suit and a pair of race boots this past week.

You'll spot me on the track wearing a hi-viz airbag vest!

tdelegram

Control Rider
Welcome aboard, if you need any help navigating your first day with us just ask a pit neighbor, one of the staff or CR’s, we all started where you are and it’s a great bunch willing to help. I’ll be there, look for 112 on a blue R1 and an orange and black ktm rc8.

TimTheAsian

Fresh off the Boat
Staff member
Control Rider
Hey Ed! Tim here, glad we could get you in (lets be real you werent just going to do 2 sessions and bounce :D). Have fun! Let us know what you think after!

darth nater

Staff member
Control Rider
N2
Welcome Ed! As Tom said, if you need anything just ask. We're all invested to make sure you have a safe and fun day.

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
Welcome! Ditto to all of the above. Don't hesitate with any questions. As a first time track rider, after the Novice group meeting, you'll be assigned a CR (control rider) to go out with you for the first couple of sessions (lead-follow) to show you the line and answer any questions.