For Sale 04-05 GSXR 750

Lenny ZX9R

Control Rider
Hello to all! This 04-05 GSXR 750 is in really good condition! I have used this bike to Cr and race. Its all safety wired for WERA so if you want to race it, your ready.
The bike has
1. A Yoshimura RS-3 race exhaust
2. Vortex adjustable levers
3. S.S front brake lines
4. Sebimoto Raceglass
5. Vortex sprockets
6. Penske rear shock set up for 190lbs. to 220lbs.
7. Forks done by SpeedWerks Penske valves 1.0 springs done last season
8. Vesrah front brake pads
9. Extra ram air tubes
10. Extra swing arm
10. Woodcraft Clip-ons
11. Extra Sebimoto Raceglass scuffed up but race-able!

The bike has roughly 8,000 track miles on it. I bought this bike from a southern Nesba member. This bike was a repo from Navada and will come with a bill of sale. I bought the bike with 216 miles on it, and it runs strong!

Asking $4,500.00 but we can talk. I will also deliver the bike to NJMP for you if needed! I can send pics if you need. The bike is not too clean yet, I have to wash it!:D

You can reach me at td11pump@hotmail.com
or 347-538-6226

Perlzuki

Lenny good luck with the sale. For anyone interested, I bought my last bike 03 GSXR 7500 from Lenny. It was well set up & in great shape. It never gave me any problems. Everything Lenny has is in good shape.
Whats up ? New project ????????

Mark
SE CR #249
06 GSXR 1000

Lenny ZX9R

Control Rider
Thanks for the bump Mark! Maybe a new project? Hmmmmmmmmmm? And yes the 03 was very fast and handled good too!.....LOL!;)

physicistkev

Control Rider
pics to physicistkev at gmail dot com. Can't do it right away, but once I sell the old beast, I will be looking for a new horse. Maybe in time for Summit in May??????

Thanks,

Kevin

beac83

Do you want to sell the spare air tubes? I need a set for an 04 GSXR600, and I'm pretty sure that these are the same part.

Lenny ZX9R

Control Rider
beac83, I'm going to keep the tubes in the package together for now. I have pretty much sold all the spares already. I'll let you know. Thanks for asking!

physicistkev pics will be sent! Thanks!

Lenny ZX9R

Control Rider

I have PP Tuning Rearsets and extra brackets and pegs. The pipe hanger will go on tomorrow. I also have an extra set of black wheels with some "old" new Dunlop 208A's mounted. It has brand new Vortex adjustable levers and a new EK racing chain with a new Vortev Sprocket! I also have extra forks and a complete subframe.

I'll let the whole package go for a mere $5000.00! Now thats a steal! Spare everything. I also have extra throttle cables, extra levers, extra swingarm. You name it I think I've got it!