For Sale: Advanced spot at Thunderbolt on 7/1 (this Satuday)

raiden163

Guys, I'm not able to attend NJMP Thunderbolt this Saturday (7/1).

Unfortunately it's within the 15 day window and I'm not able to cancel the event. I'm willing to sell my spot at a discount to recoup most of the registration cost.

Please let me know if interested. . . thanks.

YOLOrider87

Guys, I'm not able to attend NJMP Thunderbolt this Saturday (7/1).

Unfortunately it's within the 15 day window and I'm not able to cancel the event. I'm willing to sell my spot at a discount to recoup most of the registration cost.

Please let me know if interested. . . thanks.

Im novice group rider, does it matter? Or do i need to purchase off another novice rider? Registration is FULL and i couldnt purchase a trackday for saturday.

raiden163

I wish it didn't matter, but unfortunately it does. A spot in the Advanced group won't get you in the Novice group if that group is already full.

Anyone can correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure that's the case. They limit the number of spots per group, and it depends on the track as to how many riders they'll let register before considering a group full.

I see you posted a new thread for Novice. Good luck- I hope you get a spot. Should be a nice day on Saturday.

YOLOrider87

Yo...How much and im not familiar with a transaction like this w/n2

just chiming in on this, assuming your A rider group. once raiden163 receives payment he contacts N2 support staff via email with his and your member numbers asking for the transfer of TD to you. Just did a transaction two days ago. I received the confirmation email by the end of the night.

raiden163

yep PayPal me at raiden163@gmail.com and also send me your member number. As soon as you do I'll contact N2 and transfer my spot. I will do this today so you get confirm ASAP.

My name is Kevin Miller. PM me if you have any questions. Thx.