Friday is missing

Mike:p

Don’t be a Hero, be consistent.
A while back I paid for all 3 days this weekend at NCBike. On Monday I got rear ended while at work, which put me behind and now I cannot make it to NCBike at all. I went to my dashboard to cancel all 3 days on Monday night but only Saturday and Sunday were there. I canceled them but Friday is missing. How can I cancel an event that is not in my dashboard but I paid for. I have the email showing that I paid for all 3 days. Tea has been working on it for me but I’m starting to worry that I will be out $160 if this isn’t cleared up by tomorrow morning. What should I do?

CBRtist

Hi Mike!

I wouldn’t worry too much. For one, Tea is on it, and is very thorough. For another, I can vouch for N2 when it comes to correcting situations regarding cancellation/reimbursement.

We are coming up on a busy weekend between Pitt and NJMP, so there might need some patience required, but I’m sure it will get rectified even if it needs to go out side the system.

Sorry about your accident and setback :(

Thanks for the reassurance Wendy. Everything has been so crazy lately even before the accident.

darth nater

Staff member
Control Rider
N2
A while back I paid for all 3 days this weekend at NCBike. On Monday I got rear ended while at work, which put me behind and now I cannot make it to NCBike at all. I went to my dashboard to cancel all 3 days on Monday night but only Saturday and Sunday were there. I canceled them but Friday is missing. How can I cancel an event that is not in my dashboard but I paid for. I have the email showing that I paid for all 3 days. Tea has been working on it for me but I’m starting to worry that I will be out $160 if this isn’t cleared up by tomorrow morning. What should I do?
I researched this and have provided the info to Tea as to why you can't see this to cancel and you don't have a refund. I expect you will find this is resolved fairly soon.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Just wanted to say thanks again. All the credits are in my account. I used some of the for an ATP at Barber this November. So excited :geek: