FS 2 novice spots for Nov 28/29 Barber

RonK

Please help us out if you can. My brother and I have a family member in critical condition and can’t make our track day. N2 graciously gave us the credit but we really need to sell them if at all possible. 480 each. Even if you can’t do Barber we can transfer the credit to you.

Thanks

Dave561

Control Rider
Director
Sorry to hear of your dilemma

Please ensure accuracy. If credit was provided, you no longer have two novice spots to transfer. This is actually easier as you can sell the credit to another member that could be utilized for this or another event as needed by the buyer. This needs to be coordinated with N2. I would suggest reaching back to the original person that helped you and they can provide additional detail on the transfer process.

RonK

Ok thanks. Let me try this again. My brother and I had two novice spots for Barber on Nov 28/29. We aren’t going, so N2 issued a credit to us this morning It would seem that there might possibly be 2 spots open now. If you’d like to go please consider purchasing our credits.

Thank you,

Ron

TimTheAsian

Fresh off the Boat
Staff member
Control Rider
@RonK

Tim here, I'm on the support side of N2. Sorry to hear about the situation. You are able to transfer credits to another member with the caveat:

Credits are subject to a 15% surcharge if transferred to another member and will expire after 365 days from the date of issue. For example, if a member has $50 credits in account, the member can transfer a maximum of $42.50 with $7.50 forfeited to transfer surcharge.

RonK

@RonK

Tim here, I'm on the support side of N2. Sorry to hear about the situation. You are able to transfer credits to another member with the caveat:

Credits are subject to a 15% surcharge if transferred to another member and will expire after 365 days from the date of issue. For example, if a member has $50 credits in account, the member can transfer a maximum of $42.50 with $7.50 forfeited to transfer surcharge.
Thanks,

No problem with y’all taking your cut/fee.
Ron