FS - 2005 R6 Body Work etc

mx3TT

I am selling my Street Body work off of my 2005 Red R6. It is not that stock red, it was repainted a couple years ago with a porsche red with House of Kolor Ice Gold Pearl. It looks great in the sun light. I am looking to make my bike into a track only bike so I no longer need these. The stock turn signal holes were filled in so if you need to use stock blinkers, the mids wont work for you. I put corner blinkers in my headlights to work around that. There is minor rash in a couple spots (all pictured) but nothing that cant be easily fixed. There are stone chips here and there but only noticeable from real close. Tank NOT included $600 obo

The headlights have been modified a bit. I was running Audi TT HID bulbs as my low beams, the mod was done to have a low beam and high beam on each side, angel eyes(not sure if they still work but you cant see them anyway with the HIDs) and corner blinkers. If you have your stock wiring for the lights everything can we switched back over to what you are using now. The lenses and housing are in perfect condition for an 05 bike. $350(without HID's)

I have the stock tail light - make an offer

Stock Rear seat - make an offer

Stock Front seat, has a scuff from my boot when i was thrown off the bike but thats it - make an offer

Stock Mirrors, minor rash on both I think - make an offer

Full bike. Black spots on mids and lower will come off with soap and water. All stickers can be removed and are not cleared over.
IMAG0007.jpg

All these pics were taken in a dark basement so the flash makes things hard to see but you get the idea. This shows a small spot of plastic that is pushed out from a bolt behind it.
IMAG0010.jpg

Minor Rash on the front cowl. there are some not so noticeable scratches on the other side in the same spot
IMAG0011.jpg

Some paint scraped off right under the case
IMAG0012-1.jpg

Everything else is all stock and no rash on anything unless previously stated.

I am located in Brewster NY 10509 if anyone is local and wants to pick up or come look at everything. You can email me at mx3TT@aim.com for a quick response. Dont hesitate to ask questions or make offers. Thanks for looking!

mx3TT

Rash on the tail. Easily fixable before a repaint.
IMAG0013-1.jpg

Tail section. Seat Cowl included
IMAG0014-1.jpg

IMAG0015-1.jpg

IMAG0016-1.jpg