FS: 2008 Ducati 848 Track/Race Bike

Matt H

I can vouch for this bike as I have had some seat time on it. It is very well setup, and extremely easy to ride. Really is a great bike.

alphamale

Ryan, Have you seen the 1098R on Ebay? Buy it now for $33k... It's in Cali though.

Hard to beat that price.

Nate

RyanITV

Admin
alphamale;5492 wrote: Ryan, Have you seen the 1098R on Ebay? Buy it now for $33k... It's in Cali though.

Hard to beat that price.

Nate
Thanks for the tip.

There's a few to be had for $35k on the east coast. I debated on going used, but prefer to spend a little more to support the dealer with my business; they've been great with support on the 1098 and 848. If I were just street-riding it I'd probably aim to save the $$$... with it being a dedicated track/race bike, being tight with your dealer makes it MUCH easier to deal with any warranty issues that may arise with the bike.

Ryan

alphamale

That's a good point!

Since Ducati doesn't even like you to change your own oil, I imagine it would be important to keep up relations if you are going to beat it on the track.

I've forgotten about the whole dealer aspect, because I do all my own work now. A task that is a little bit easier when you are dealing with GSXR's as opposed to a Ducati. There are luckily enough squidly's that like to drop gsxr's and then sell the parts.

;-)

Nate