FS: 2010 BMW S1000RR Track Bike + Spares

Ruhe52

Sorry for the thread jack but in light of this 2005 GSXR1000 for sale more info to come. Give me a ring Ryan.

stow

Ruhe52;209317 wrote: Sorry for the thread jack but in light of this 2005 GSXR1000 for sale more info to come. Give me a ring Ryan.

Uh oh. No way my 750 is going to be able to pass that thing on the straights.

seepy01

gtr

ok now that the bmw is sold lets get down to business how is the gtr and have u had that on the track yet?????

Ruhe52

And the new owner is scared witless of it so far. Cannot wait to open it up on the back straight of Road Atlanta and poop my leathers!!!!!

borislav

Control Rider
My friend just take a look at the date of original post!!! By the way that bike is long gone (sold).

rapido308

borislav;287091 wrote: My friend just take a look at the date of original post!!! By the way that bike is long gone (sold).
LOL 2011 !! I did not see that, I only saw it was in August. Thanks! Maybe the new owner is ready to sell!!!!

Ruhe52

Make the new owner an offer!

Mike Ruhe
SE CR 52
2006 Yamaha R6
2009 Yamaha Zuma 125
2010 BMW S1000rr
2011 Suzuki GSXR 750

Support our Servicemen and Women
www.swettwarriors.org

The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over.
Hunter S. Thompson

borislav

Control Rider
Ruhe52;287110 wrote: Make the new owner an offer!

Mike Ruhe
SE CR 52
2006 Yamaha R6
2009 Yamaha Zuma 125
2010 BMW S1000rr
2011 Suzuki GSXR 750

Support our Servicemen and Women
www.swettwarriors.org

The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over.
Hunter S. Thompson
Hahaa Mike I knew you'll chime in sooner or later! Potential buyer be careful Mike may try to sell you R6 too!:D

rapido308

LOL! I love you guys already, and I have not even been to a track day yet! You guys are funny as hell.

In all seriousness, if the new owner is considering selling her, I would be interested. I currently have a 1000 RR I was going to convert, but buying a completed bike is always easier. I do like the color combo of this one. I also have a friend looking around for one, he just bought Aaron Yates old bike and know these things better than I do.

PM me a number and we can talk!

Thanks again guys, and look forward to meeting some of you when I can make it to the track.

Carl

Otto Man

John
Control Rider
rapido308;287124 wrote: LOL! I love you guys already, and I have not even been to a track day yet! You guys are funny as hell.

In all seriousness, if the new owner is considering selling her, I would be interested. I currently have a 1000 RR I was going to convert, but buying a completed bike is always easier. I do like the color combo of this one. I also have a friend looking around for one, he just bought Aaron Yates old bike and know these things better than I do.

PM me a number and we can talk!

Thanks again guys, and look forward to meeting some of you when I can make it to the track.

Carl
The man you're looking for is Ruhe, who's posted on this thread. I don't know if he's got a different set of bodywork or repainted the ones in the original for sale pics, but it's different now.

As far as care and maintenance is concerned, I'm fairly certain Ruhe changes his oil on his bikes more often than I change my underwear, so I would buy any bike of his without 2nd thought, even if I had never seen it in person before.