FS-FT 2008 ZX10R Superstock Build

Engine:
-Cylinder head deck surface skimmed to ensure sealing. .060 racing head gasket installed.
-Camshaft timing optimized to factory specs
-Kawasaki Race ECU with quick shifter (gp pattern)
-Full custom ignition and full map tuned on a Factory Pro eddy dynamometer at Peak Performance motorcycles Simi Valley Calif.
-Full Leo Vince sxhaust
-Woodcraft case covers and Attack case guard

Chassis:
-Ohlins TTX racing rear shock
-Ohlins steering damper
-Forks are big piston Showa forks from a 2009 zx-6r. This lowers the front end and helps in cornering, quite significantly I'm told
-Woodcraft rear sets
-Woodcraft clip-ons (1.5 inch rise) I also have stock height, too.
-I have a stiffer front spring for the Showas if you need stiffer spring rates
-Superbike tail
-Amrour bodies tail with OEM seat

Brakes:
-Front calipers are from a 06-07 zx-10r and use a 4 pad system
-Brembo Racing Radial Master Cylinder 18-20
-Rear brakes are stock
-All lines are steel braided

Bodywork:
- Extra lower bellypan (Armour bodies)
-2 superbike noses
-2 front wheel fenders
-2 under trays
-extra subframe

Miscellaneous Parts:
-Motion Pro throttle installed with all throttle cams for adjustability ( I have the stock throttle if that's your preference)
-stock handlebars
-41 to 43 tooth rear sprockets
-Two 16 front tooth sprockets and one 17 tooth front sprocket

I'm sure I'm missing something so please ask if you don't see what you're looking for here.

Crash history; yes, it has some. The previous owner had a low side on the right side, minor damage that has been replaced and I had one on the left side which was minor and mostly cosmetic. The woodcraft pegs have been shaved a bit as you can imagine. You can now corner lower! All kidding aside, my accident was a 55mph-er at Thunderbolt. Not sure where his was. All parts (mostly clip-ons) were replaced. I did have an extra upper body sitting but I have painted it and installed it. The older one was looking ragged. I still have it if you're interested. If you're into repairing plastics (Armour bodies) then this shouldn't be more than a weekend's worth of an effort.

The bike was obtained with 1900 miles on it and it now has 4580 miles on it. The oil has been changed every two track days. I was using Royal Purple but this last change was with Repsol. The speed shop that I use was out of the Royal Purple. The bike is wired to WERA standards so if you need to race you're ready.

If you're wanting to purchase the bike, it has never been titled but it does have an MSO which I have in hand. The asking price is around $5,5000 or best offer. The bike is located in Drexel Hill, PA 19026. Interested parties can contact me here, my personal email: jresinski at verizon.net or contact my cell at four-eight-four 716-1982.

Any other questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks for looking,

Jon

j_fuggin_t

No prob if I didn't love flogging my 600 id almost think about working something out with you. But its fun going fast on 600's

That's pretty much it till I can get the bike out of the trailer this weekend. All other pictures are clipons, sprockets and throttle cams.

trade?

I may be intersted Not really a Kawi man but I was thinking of doing some liter bike racing next season and I have a few gixxer 600's that are for sale.....The one that would suit a nice trade would be the 09 full race w/ a vesrah endurance motor
I can send pics and details just send e-mail addy
or e-mail 343asr@gmail.com
Thanks,
Dan