FS

apch8r

Everything still available it looks like.

New Prices:
Helmet - $230 shipped
Full System - $900 shipped
Slip ons - $400 shipped
Rotors - $400 shipped

Will consider trades for transponder, R6 driven axle sliders, gear indicator, trailer tire rack, etc. If you have something that you think I might be interested in let me know.

apch8r

Here are pictures of the rotors and the part number for them.
picture.php

picture.php

Part #: FL32225/6-B

link: http://www.alth.it/catalogo.asp?content=2,0,0,0,0,0,00.html&vedicodice=1&codice=FL32225/6&marca=919&cc=600&anno=2005-2008

They fit 05-08 R6's and 07-08 R1's.

Their website doesn't list anything for models past 08 for any company. However, based off my knowledge on the stock rotors for the R6 these should be able to fit from 05- current R6's as they have not changed the stock rotors.

apch8r

Bump, still available. I will be heading to grattan this weekend for the STT season finale there. If anyone is interested and would like me to bring them there I can. Throw me some offers guys.

apch8r

Back from a great weekend at Grattan. Parts still available. Pick up an early christmas gift for you and your bike. These parts need to go.

apch8r

1 of the carbon fiber slip ons has been sold.

Thus only 1 carbon slip on available, 1 titanium with carbon end cap slip on available, carbon full system, rotors and helmet available.

apch8r

Full system sold to mexrider1, thanks for the purchase and make sure to leave itrader feedback.

two slipons, rotors, and helmet still available.

apch8r

Slip ons - $360
Rotors - $330

If I don't get any interest soon this stuff is going to go to Ebay. Feel free to PM with any questions or offers.

apch8r

Pending sale to ontheR6 for the carbon Leo slip on, waiting for payment. Will update if things fall through.