Full Set of Race gear

Prix

Items here for sale are a Alpinestars leather suit (size 46US 56EUR), kevlar padding in elbows, shoulders, and knees, the knee pucks as you can see are almost perfect just a little off of the right knee, but Plenty of wear left on them, complete with mesh lining which comes out to wash and also makes it very easy to slip in and out out of the suit, suit is also perforated for good air flow to keep you cool, and vented in crotch and other areas to keep you comfortable, and has been treated by Spider Leather Works for moister, but only been in the rain once for 2 sessions, also the Tech Race Protector (size Medium) that snaps right into the suit, in three different levels depending on how you want it., a large Dainese chest protector, Sidi Vertigo Corsa Air Boots Size 42Eur 8.5US, Alpinestars GP Pro Gauntlet Gloves Size Medium comes in original case in perfect condition, 2 visors for a Shoei RF 1000 Helmet one clear for those rainy days (also has notches for tear offs), and a tinted one (these may fit other models of Shoei Helmets but I’m not sure of that both in excellent condition. A pair of Icon mesh riding gloves, in perfect condition. Only a hand full of days maybe 5-6 on the suit, & backprotector, 2on the chest protector, 3 on the boots & gloves, and a few on the visors. Everything is in good shape and no tears or anything wrong with them. All you need to get out onto the track and go right here.

Asking: (You may Make offers but please keep them reasonable as I’m unemployed and have to give up this great sport, thank you.

Suit $350.00
Backprotector $75.00
Chestprotector $40.00
Boots $200.00
Gauntlet Gloves $110.00 (will throw in Icon riding gloves, I don’t have a street bike anyways)
Visors $15 a piece
Postage will be quoted, but I will not charge anymore than what they charge me unlike some people that get ridiculous.

DSC03004.jpg

MANIX

Control Rider
What model suit is it. I took a nice tumble at NJMP two or three weeks ago and need a new suit. Would like to get the money to someone who needs it and not a shop or something. thanx

Prix

dgf

MANIX;247500 wrote: What model suit is it. I took a nice tumble at NJMP two or three weeks ago and need a new suit. Would like to get the money to someone who needs it and not a shop or something. thanx
You Know I'm not even sure I have tried to look it up online but they kind of all look the same. All I can say is I bought a 3 years ago, used it about 6 times I think and it cost me $1,200 plus tax from Ducati in Saukville, WI, who went out of business, but I guess moved to Pewaukee or something they had the best service their, sorry for getting off the subject, but I really dont know it was the best Alpinestars suit they had in and its really nice, worked Perfect for me!! I can send you more picks you may be able to figure it out let me know, cause I really need the money. Thanks

Prix

I would like to post a forum apology for not sending out my suit to "K" man as I was in the hospital getting a hole drilled in my head to relieve brain swelling blah blah blah, the rest is doctor talk and Im still all drugged up, but for those of you that know me Im always a reliable person and have taked with "k" man and he understands, so if your still interested in anything let me know. Thanks for understanding bro. Good Luck and stay safe at summit!!!!

Prix

dsfg

I have everything but the suit still available. Thanks for the PM's and its so nice to be out of the hospital.

Prix

Hey

Sorry I have been in and out of the hospital since my motocross accident so sorry it took me awhile to answer questions, but I have returned all of your PM's now. Let me know what you guys need, and hopefully soon I may need to go in again for another surgery.

Thanks again guys. JON