fully track ready cargo mate trailer 4 sale

46TYSON918

im selling my fully done cargo mate enclosed trailer I was a control rider for absolute cycle experience for couple years and I had this trailer designed how I want for track unfortunately at end of the first season with trailer I had major shoulder surgery so it was only used for 1 summer. It was 2 hour drive to and from north NJ to south NJ for NJMP. its in perfect condition . ill take pics in couple days n post . I have literally every single piece of paperwork for everything and the extras I added. anyone interested or has any questions please email me at ctroiano.vr46@yahoo.com

-7 FEET WIDE 12 FEET LONG PLUS 3 FOOT DEEP V-NOSE / PAINT COLOR IS SILVER FROST

-SINGLE (dexter) AXLE WITH ELETRIC BRAKES, Torsion suspension system with double-eye leaf springs, the dexter axle has E-Z LUBE HUBS AND GREASE CAPS

-RV style side door WITH FLUSH LOCK HANDLE IN ADDITION TO A CAM BAR
-A CAM BAR IS steel bar that goes entire length and across and locks with padlock for added security it can also be locked in the open position to prevent it from being locked while your inside. The door also has dead bolt and the handle itself can be locked has 3 locks total

-ALL OUTSIDE LIGHTS ARE LED upgrade / THERE IS 1 ROOF VENT

-110 VOLT PACKAGE WITH 30 AMP BREAKER PANEL

-13,500 BTU AIR CONDITIONER AND HEAT is ROOF MOUNTED

- THERES 7 110 VOLT INTERIOR WALL OUTLETS (2 GANG) AND 2 EXTERIOR HEAVY DUTY WATERPROOF OUTLETS ALL OUTLETS INSIDE AND OUT ARE 3 PRONG WITH GFI

-ALL THE WALLS AND CEILING are fully insulated and covered in 3/16 white vinyl

- ALL WHEEL ELETRONIC BRAKES WITH BREAKAWAY CABLE
-12 VOLT BREAKAWAY SWITCH WITH BATTERY
- 15 AMP MOTOR BASE PLUG ( I HAVE AN ADAPTER SO YOU CAN PLUG TRAILER INTO STANDERED 3 PRONG OUTLET)

-RADIAL TIRES PLUS full size SPARE mounted outside and locked / SILVER POWDER COATED WHEELS WITH BLACK CAPS

-MEDIUM DUTY RAMP DOOR SPRING ASSIST

-interior lights are 2 4’ FLOURESENT LIGHTS WITH WALL SWITCH ( I THINK I REPLACED THEM WITH LED BULB ) 2 DOME LIGHTS WITH SEPART SWITCH

-GALVANIZED ROOF / FRONT 16' STONE GAURD / FOLD DOWN STABILIZER JACKS (1,000 LB CAPACITY ) / WELDED SAFETY CHAINS

-Pit bull trailer restraint system / there's 2 5,000 lb. D-Ring Tie Downs mounted to floor

-All the racks and holders mounted to wall for tie downs, rubber gloves broom, spray cans ,paper towel ECT… are all from company called PIT POSSE
I have lots of extra D-RINGS and multiple other style tie down points some for floor some for wall / there's at least over 30 different types of hooks , rings in all sizes all for the E-track

-Floor and ramp is sealed with AN epoxy with an anti slip sand type MATERIAL mixed in TO SEALENT
-Z-TECH UNDERCOATED FRAME / URETHANE COATING ON TONGUE AND REAR MEMBER / STEEL SEALED SIDEWALLS
- SCREWLESS EXTERIOR METAL / ATP EXTERIOR ALUMINUM FENDERS / EXPOSED STEEL WAS PAINTED EPOXY BLACK

Jeremy Petruska

I have a similar size trailer and ac unit. Have you tried to run the ac with a generator? If so what size (watt) did you run it with? Thanks for any info. Your trailer sounds like a good deal with all the features, good luck with the sale.