Gaerne GP-1 Evo Boots...opinions.

Mark Couch

Anyone ever purchase these and how did you like them. I currently use Dainese R Axial Pro In and am considering a more economical solution.
Thanks.

Newyork

I own the regular GP1s, I'm not sure what the differences are. They are very comfortable and well made. I can only compare them to my other boots AXO Aragons which are inferior in many ways. This includes comfort, protection, and build quality. I had to have my Axos repaired bc they ripped from tightening, and the bolts that hold the ankle protection in place have fallen out twice on them as well. I've had zero issues with the Gaernes. At $399 they should be better.

Peter

I have a pair and have been using them for close to 2 years now. What a great quality product and protection for your feet. Light and very comfortable. I would recommend the boots to anyone that is looking to spend few hundred.

The only down side of the boots I have noticed is the squeeky noise the adjustable clamps make as you walk. I think it could be from cleaning them too much ( as I do )

Go for it!

erick1670

Hi!

If you looking for a size 10... I have pair very little used on them....

Text me for pics.. 516 840 4737