Get excited!! CCS 19-20

Eddie

Vinny, you are slacking!!
I'm getting stoked. Race weekend #2, and last race of the year for me. Would LOVE to drop 1 more second to end the year.
GTU Saturday, and a few slick tire races Sunday.
So excited!!!!
Who's going?

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
Haha Nice Eddie!
Unfortunately I won't have my bike back in time for this race but should be at the NJ round. Have fun!

Menotomy

World's Okayest Racer
Control Rider
I'll be there Saturday (still need to decide which races beyond ULWSB) and maybe Sunday depending on some other factors.

Haha Nice Eddie!
Unfortunately I won't have my bike back in time for this race but should be at the NJ round. Have fun!
Will you be at the N2 NJMP day the last weekend of August?

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
I'll be there Saturday (still need to decide which races beyond ULWSB) and maybe Sunday depending on some other factors.

Will you be at the N2 NJMP day the last weekend of August?
I wish, my bike is getting dropped off on Friday Sept 1st.

Eddie

Lenny, I didn't get to see you as much this time. Lightweight guys took over the whole block.
I saw you got a win though. F-40 I believe.
Congrats Man!!
What a great weekend, perfect weather.
Here I am, back at work, broke, sunburnt, and smiling ...again!

Otto Man

John
Control Rider
Gotta get yourself to other tracks Eddie! Don't become one of those "one hit wonder" guys...blazing fast at one track, then lose a whole lot of pace everywhere else you go.

Eddie

Gotta get yourself to other tracks Eddie! Don't become one of those "one hit wonder" guys...blazing fast at one track, then lose a whole lot of pace everywhere else you go.

I know you're right...
I do need to expand my horizons. Gonna plan on doing that next year. I've just been spoiled having this one in my backyard. I sleep in my own bed on race weekends! lol.
I imagine it may take a few trips for me to get up to pace at a new track.

Lenny ZX9R

Control Rider
Lenny, I didn't get to see you as much this time. Lightweight guys took over the whole block.
I saw you got a win though. F-40 I believe.
Congrats Man!!
What a great weekend, perfect weather.
Here I am, back at work, broke, sunburnt, and smiling ...again!

Hey Eddie! We saw each other in passing to get the grid spots! Glad to see you had a good time!