Getting to know the CRs...

kyle m

I'm out of Howard county MD. I ride a good bit of SE tracks and will be at a lot more summit and NJMP in the near future. Just come say hi (my name is Kyle) and I ride a blue 09 R1 #33. It's hard to miss us Irish Racing fools

bboynicku

kyle m;278954 wrote: I'm out of Howard county MD. I ride a good bit of SE tracks and will be at a lot more summit and NJMP in the near future. Just come say hi (my name is Kyle) and I ride a blue 09 R1 #33. It's hard to miss us Irish Racing fools
nice, will do Kyle!:cheers:
the next time i'm doing VIR is going to be the mon/tues on North -Nick

Myers

Control Rider
CBRtist;278755 wrote: I've noticed one of the things during the general rider's meeting lately is an introduction of each CR, their name, bike and number. It's helpful. I've only been to NJMP thus far, so I'm not sure if this is done elsewhere :dunno:
I love this idea.... puts real faces with "Orange shirts"...

Have a blast chatting with everyone and honestly seeing some of the best B and I days I have seen in the past couple years. Im currently down...BUT.. if things go well this week will be back up and running right after 07/04 (hauling equipment issues Im working through.. bike is fine.... and will PULL Sanders down the straight any day of the week).

Name is Len
Bike # 841
Yamaha R6 - stock plastic color scheme (blue/black).

borislav

Control Rider
My name is Dave Sanders and I ride yellow/blue R6,if you have any questions just come and ask!!!;)

borislav

Control Rider
bboynicku;279557 wrote: lol!! i asked you a bunch of questions this past weekend then!! :D
I'm sure your reaction to my answers was WTF!!!How did this guy became assistant director!?:notsure::D

Dave you know I love you man!:D

Myers

Control Rider
Ballpeen;279062 wrote: I love this idea.... puts real faces with "Orange shirts"...

Have a blast chatting with everyone and honestly seeing some of the best B and I days I have seen in the past couple years. Im currently down...BUT.. if things go well this week will be back up and running right after 07/04 (hauling equipment issues Im working through.. bike is fine.... and will PULL Sanders down the straight any day of the week).

Name is Len
Bike # 841
Yamaha R6 - stock plastic color scheme (blue/black).

Im back Im back Im back Im back Im back!!!!!!!!

finishing touches to setup this coming weekend.... .THEN.. its tha BEAVE!

WHOOOOT WHOOOOOT!

and yes... Dave's still slowing me down :(