Good times at Summit Main Aug 4

b1dapice

I hadn't been on Main since last year and after talking with other riders who have been on the track since i had, I wasn't expecting a great day. They told me how the surface was bumpy and the repaving a little while back wasn't a success (primarily thanks to the cars). I was wrong!!!

The day was a blast!!! Everyone was helpful and fun to ride with. As long as you hit the decent lines, the track was still enjoyably fast. Thanks much for good times and the bump to I. And Chris (from Baltimore who helped out the long-haired guys pitted next to you), if you see this, send me a message (I want to talk to you about Beave and VIR).

Thanks much,
Brandon

Motomoon

Thanks to BobbyG and Geoff Doyer I too had a blast on Main. The whole weekend was fun with the exception of the rain Saturday morning.

Emm.Teh

Hey Brandon, I had a great talk with you and Chris at the end of the day. Congrats on the bump! I'm kinda nervous to get out there with the (I) folks - or maybe I'm worried about being a moving chicane?! I suppose the CRs know better than me though - but wouldn't it suck to get bumped down? lol

Anyway I just wanted to say thanks to Alan and Chris (as well as the other CRs out there that day), Jeff, the corner workers and the AIRFENCE folks.

b1dapice

Howdy Mike, it was good riding and chatting with you at the track. We will ride again!!! I'm scheduled to ride VIR on 8/23 & 24 and Summit Main 9/13 & 14 and i'll be hitting BeaveRun and NJMP as much as possible for the rest of the year. Let me know when you're scheduled and hopefully we'll be able to get out again soon.