Goodbye Nesba - I'm moving

ThePro8

Just wanted to let you guys know, I took a new job with my company (NXP). I'm going to be moving out to San Jose, Ca in pursuit of some nicer weather and longer riding seasons. Right now my start date is April 5th, but i'll be flying back and 4th for weekends until my condo is sold. I'm sure you will still see me lurking on the board, but don't know if i'll make it out to any more track days. Thanks for all the good times.

dmb367

I was wondering why your bike was for sale. Good luck Steve, it was good to meet you last year. Enjoy that weather.

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
Hey..how's about "Until we meet again...instead of 'Good-Bye'?"

You'll be back...

twin ty

Congrats, I have been out here for 3 weeks now. Have a safe trip out and if you are driving pm me I got some info for you.

ThePro8

Trent1098S;115288 wrote: Why you selling your track bikes when you're moving to superbike mecca? You got willow, laguna, etc.. :)
need to save money for a place out there...with decent housing starting at $600k i really have to watch my spending so i'll be sticking to dirt biking.

gkotlin

You suck! Run away fine!

That is all.

I'm going to miss you. Even if it's wrong to say that. It's true.

Steve,

You suck! Was just wondering if I'd see you at Putnam. Guess this answers that!

Enjoy the weather out there and stay in touch!

Jeff

Sklossmonster

Damnit man!

"You can't leave! All the plants are gonna die!"

We're going to miss you around here Steve. Did you tell that fancy new job anything about having to allow for flyaway trackdays in the Midwest? Just put it under "Miscellaneous Billable" :D

Buena Suerte, mi amigo, y vaya con dios!

dean

And this is how you let me know? What about all we have been through? What about our home, our kids, the bills, the..... Uuuhhhh....

Steve, gonna miss you man!!!! Just give me the gixxer. I PROMISE I will sell it for you and mail the check and No... I will not let Mopar ride (really, I won't.... I promise.... really). :rolleyes:

ThePro8

I'm actually commuting back and forth until my place sells so who knows..maybe i'll make it to a track day

Matt

get your bike out there, ride laguna. take video, tell me how it is.

I want to live through your stories man. help keep my dreams alive and make life worth living now that you're gone :(