GoPro Camera Mount with Block Offs

McGixxer

j_fuggin_t;173273 wrote: are these made so that the camera is level etc.. or does it just tilt to one side
The camera is on a "ball stud" which means you can adjust any axis you want and as much as you want. All you do is loosen the screw, spin the mount up, down, left, right, diagonal etc... Then lock it down.

j_fuggin_t

McGixxer;173278 wrote: The camera is on a "ball stud" which means you can adjust any axis you want and as much as you want. All you do is loosen the screw, spin the mount up, down, left, right, diagonal etc... Then lock it down.
have pictures of it??

Meat

I do appreciate that someone is making these but I really wish they were made of aluminum instead of plastic, for $50. I was very surprised to see the material was not metallic.

j_fuggin_t

Meat;183540 wrote: I do appreciate that someone is making these but I really wish they were made of aluminum instead of plastic, for $50. I was very surprised to see the material was not metallic.
interesting.. & also good to know

dbondsqueak

Hey everyone, I just got a new GoPro HD motorsports hero and have been searching around for ideas for different mounting locations. I've seen people put a piece of velcro over their speedo for various purposes, and on the box the camera came in, there is a picture of a guy riding a motorcycle at what looks to be Laguna Seca. The picture was obviously taken by the helmet cam he is wearing, but I see that there was a GoPro camera mounted directly on the speedo for a shot behind the windscreen. What do you think about this? My concern with a tank mount is not being able to get in a good tuck, but with the camera mounted on the speedo that wouldn't be a problem. Any thoughts? Pros? Cons?

mike27

Are these still available? I never did get around to ordering them last year and want them now.