GoPro Camera Mount with Block Offs

McGixxer

Meat;183540 wrote: I do appreciate that someone is making these but I really wish they were made of aluminum instead of plastic, for $50. I was very surprised to see the material was not metallic.
Im sorry that you were not happy with my mount. As much as I would love to make these out of aluminum it would drive the price up a lot.

Vortex for example makes JUST a plain block off set, or mirror block off set for $77.00. Other knock off brands make them for $40 to $50 ISH dollars. But these do not have a GoPro camera mount with them. https://www.vortexracing.com/shop/product/16738/1708/

With my mount, for $45.00 plus shipping you get 2 mounts made out of a very durable plastic but you also get a camera mount that has a lot of work, time, R&D, and C&C machine time.

Ive had many customers crash their bike and the only thing that survived on the front end of their bike was my mount. The plastic I use is stronger than any of the bodywork on the front of your bike, so durability should not be an issue. You're putting a plastic camera in a plastic case, with plastic arms, if the base was metal, it would change nothing except drive the price way up.

Maybe one day I can sell the mount with the option of a plastic base at the current price, or with aluminum base for about $100.00 but all the arm pieces would still have to be plastic.