GoProHD NIB

TDS

QikEnuF;136231 wrote: You can get these for $213 brand new...
At the website where they have been listed as "out of stock" for a month?

They aren't out of stock...they got cut off by Go Pro for not adhering to the MAP policy.

You won't find them advertised for $213

QikEnuF

Ummm. Make a bet on that? Because it's probably not the website you are thinking. Tell you what, I'll buy one for $213. If it shows up, you pay me for it. If it doesn't, I'll buy one from you at standard price. Sound good?

noobinacan

QikEnuF;136380 wrote: Ummm. Make a bet on that? Because it's probably not the website you are thinking. Tell you what, I'll buy one for $213. If it shows up, you pay me for it. If it doesn't, I'll buy one from you at standard price. Sound good?
can you pm me the details pls :)

BigBird

QikEnuF;136380 wrote: Ummm. Make a bet on that? Because it's probably not the website you are thinking. Tell you what, I'll buy one for $213. If it shows up, you pay me for it. If it doesn't, I'll buy one from you at standard price. Sound good?
QikEnuF;136406 wrote:
Apparently the deal isn't real, so there are no details :p
guess you gotta pay the 299 now :spank: (just wanted to use that icon)

SSLow3

Qik speaks the truth, I got a GoPro for $213 and have been using it now for a few weeks. I know the site he speaks of as well.

dbarufaldi

I can confirm the deal for $212 is still valid and available. You won't find it advertised because it violates the price-fixing policy of the manufacturer...I guess technically not price fixing since you can sell it for whatever you want, you just can't advertise it for less than a certain amount. So for those of us willing to do research, you can find reputable dealers who sell at a discount.

TDS

dbarufaldi;136503 wrote: I can confirm the deal for $212 is still valid and available. You won't find it advertised because it violates the price-fixing policy of the manufacturer...I guess technically not price fixing since you can sell it for whatever you want, you just can't advertise it for less than a certain amount. So for those of us willing to do research, you can find reputable dealers who sell at a discount.
Qik, I wanted you to show me an advertised price AND have it be available. The site that has it ADVERTISED for that amount, according to GoPro, has been cut off. Once someone calls in and inquires...minimum advertised pricing does not apply.

You can find the cameras from reputable dealers under the retail price...as barufaldi said, dealers have to maintain a minimum advertised price for GoPro's.

QikEnuF

While I'm thread jacking...

Looking for a set of forks or aftermarket fork internals for a 2005 ZX6R. Traxxions sprung for 180-190lbs would be swell.

slowpoke

slowpoke;136614 wrote: you guys just thread-jacked the shit out of the guy who needs to sell his 3 stolen cameras:D
Just to clarify: I'm totally joking around about the origin of seller's cameras. However, I do find that trying to sell cameras in somebody else's thread is in poor taste.

QikEnuF

:p Just didn't want people to get ripped off. And I'm not the one selling cameras in the thread. Just making a statement that those are overpriced

ontheR6

slowpoke;136810 wrote: Just to clarify: I'm totally joking around about the origin of seller's cameras. However, I do find that trying to sell cameras in somebody else's thread is in poor taste.
:agree: Well said!

BigBird

QikEnuF;136821 wrote: :p Just didn't want people to get ripped off. And I'm not the one selling cameras in the thread. Just making a statement that those are overpriced
and its also appreciated :adore: