GoProHD NIB

slowpoke

QikEnuF;136821 wrote: :p Just didn't want people to get ripped off. And I'm not the one selling cameras in the thread. Just making a statement that those are overpriced
IMO, you weren't trying to sell anything to anybody. You were encouraging seller to reconsider pricing.

fast03600rr

these arent stolen just so you guys know, they were purchased on another forum from a registered dealer (i know you werent really saying they were) and by no means am i ripping anyone off considering its below retail and if you could possibly find them cheaper somwhere else. i didnt say anywhere these were the cheapest on the internet so its not my fault if someone doesnt do research. i'm selling them for what i need out of them so if your not interested and dont plan on helping with the sale in anyway you should be keeping your posts to yourself. but anyways, obviously i'm not going to have any luck selling these in this thread or this site period, someone can close this thread.

ontheR6

fast03600rr;136855 wrote: these arent stolen just so you guys know, they were purchased on another forum from a registered dealer (i know you werent really saying they were) and by no means am i ripping anyone off considering its below retail and if you would possibly find them cheaper somwhere else. i didnt say anywhere these were the cheapest on the internet so its not my fault if someone doesnt do research. i'm selling them for what i need out of them so if your not interested and dont plan on helping with the sale in anyway you should be keeping your posts to yourself. but anyways, obviously i'm not going to have any luck selling these in this thread or this site period, someone can close this thread.
Hey buddy,
please don't get discouraged, there r alot of people viewing this thread and thinking of getting one of those babies, including me, had i not needed significant funds for repairs i would have bought one to help both u and me out!
It seems like ur a nice guy and i wish u all the luck in selling ur cams. Hopefully we'll meet up on the track and get some awesome footage with these babies!!!!;)
Good luck bro!

fast03600rr

Thanks for the positve comments guys. Only 2 cams left! And yes I hope to meet up on the track with some of you guys soon! I havent been to the track since Oct 08.. one of these days I'll find the time and money..

slowpoke

I received the camera as promised which was brand new in the box.

I paypal'd for this on MOnday and received the camera on Wednesday. good guy and fast shipping.

Thanks Fast003.. and hope to see you on the track!

slowpoke

slow_honda;137538 wrote: Cool now I can see what I look like passing you. :D
I didn't get the wide angle lens so you won't look any less rotund as you creep by....

Thanks again Fast; although now there'll be evidence of Dave passing me:banghead:

fast03600rr

glad it got there fast man! hope you enjoy playing with the cam, i know i use mine all the time lol. cant wait to see dave passing you lol!

acchou

slowpoke;137557 wrote: I didn't get the wide angle lens so you won't look any less rotund as you creep by....

Thanks again Fast; although now there'll be evidence of Dave passing me:banghead:
You know Chris, there is always an accidental delete button. Or Video Editing to change the number and color between you and Dave. :idea: :)