Got Gas?

MikeyBikey

Here on the southeast coast of North Carolina folks are freaking out and buying up all the available gas. In my area, gas stations have sold out. I only have a quarter tank in my motorhome and that won't get me to Savannah. Wants the thinking on Friday's track day at RRR?

bmart

Control Rider
Perhaps go get some fuel? :) I'm in NC too and have been hearing the same. Certainly makes track events difficult.

MikeyBikey

Right now, I have no way to get to Savannah because I can't find gas to buy. I'll try again. Problem is panic buying. NY Times reported earlier today: "Gas stations in Georgia and other southeastern states were selling two to three times their normal amount of gasoline on Tuesday, according to the Oil Price Information Service, an organization that tracks the oil sector. Some stations are running out of fuel while others are limiting purchases to 10 gallons. “It is clear that a substantial slice of southeastern geography is seeing the panic behavior normally associated with hurricanes,” the organization said. "

Ksbsn88

If anybody is having second thoughts about Friday’s track day I’ll give $250 for an advanced spot.
Text me (610)551-1076

Kruizen

Control Rider
We’ve got lines at every gas station in Pensacola, and my other instructor an hour north east can’t find gas to drive to Pensacola.

panic buying at its best.