GP Coach/Airfence Fund shirts!

adotjdot

Control Rider
ATP/3C
Good morning everyone! I recently reached out to the team at the Roadracing World Action Fund to find a way to help donate to the Airfence Fund. Earlier this season I donated 2 full day private coaching sessions. That was a big success and I wanted to find a way to keep the momentum going. Working with a local print shop, the Maryland Print House, we were able to come up with a custom t-shirt design with the Action Fund logo on it.

T-shirts are available to purchase now through Oct 9!

ALL proceeds from the sales of the shirts will go to the Airfence Fund. Let me say that again...ALL proceeds. This organization and its' donors have literally saved lives on the track. If you do not know about them or wish to learn more about the organization, check them out at https://www.roadracingworld.com/actionfund/

I am attaching a flyer for the site here as well. Please pass this on to anyone you know who rides or supports you in the sport.
https://gpcoach.itemorder.com/shop/home/

Attachments

• GP_coach.jpg
    GP_coach.jpg
    877.9 KB · Views: 44

adotjdot

Control Rider
ATP/3C
Bring them to Pitt, sounds like a good riders meeting announcement
Tom, they will be printed once the site date ends on Oct 9th. The printer will ship them direct. I may be able to get them to print a sample for me to bring and show off at the meeting though. Good idea!

adotjdot

Control Rider
ATP/3C
A little less than a week to get your shirt order in! Remember, ALL proceeds will go to the Airfemce Fund. Thank you to all that have ordered so far!

MK3Brent

Treebeard
Got mine! Thanks AJ.

52468517314_b0643b43ef.jpg

adotjdot

Control Rider
ATP/3C
Just made a quick post about this. Proceeds from t-shirt sales totaled $470! Added to the private coaching sessions that were donated during the fundraiser, we raised a total of $1270 for the Airfence Fund. Thank you very much to all who supported this! Hoping to do it again next season.

Have a great New Year and see you all next season!

MK3Brent

Treebeard
Just made a quick post about this. Proceeds from t-shirt sales totaled $470! Added to the private coaching sessions that were donated during the fundraiser, we raised a total of $1270 for the Airfence Fund. Thank you very much to all who supported this! Hoping to do it again next season.

Have a great New Year and see you all next season!
Outstanding! Looking forward to more in 2023.