Gp shift and standard shift decals. $12 each

chrisplm

Chris
Hey guys. So I wanted some go shift decals for my bikes. And ended up making some for some friends too.
I realize I'm not the only one out there who wants /needs them. And I haven't found many places out there that make them.
I have a vinyl cutter and came up with a design.
I've got lots of colors.
All the basics. Red, blue, green, yellow, white, black, flat black, purple, and also some fluorescent yellow, red, orange, and green.
Just let me know what colors you want and what you want, if you want "Gp Shift" or "STD shift" and what you want it to say underneath.
My PayPal is chrisplm@yahoo.com
Email or on me if you have any questions.

betarace

uba3edy7.jpg

HaVoC

Shift stickers are for corner workers. Not to look cool and to match the paint. They should be yellow see what shift pattern the bike is
to get the bike safely and quickly off the track. Corner workers should not have to waste the time to search for the shift pattern.
U cant find anyone who makes them?.. I find that hard to believe

codeblue69

stickers

theylook great chris, thanks for a great deal too. and as for not matching the paint or being cool. F- that... they r cool and i say make them any color you want something is better than noting.

chrisplm

Chris
I didn't say I couldn't find Any out there. Just that there were only a few options, and I didn't like the way they looked, so I came up with my own.
I have a vinyl cutter. So I made them. Since there are very few options out there. I figured I could be one of them and provide a product for anyone that wants it.
I thought 12$ was reasonable to cover my time, materials and shipping.

Poper

HaVoC;271737 wrote: Shift stickers are for corner workers. Not to look cool and to match the paint. They should be yellow see what shift pattern the bike is
to get the bike safely and quickly off the track. Corner workers should not have to waste the time to search for the shift pattern.
So, are you interested in purchasing, jackass? You do have a somewhat insightful comment, but the tone of your post is f$cking ridiculous. The guy is offering a safety product that NESBA doesn't even require, so you should applud, not berate.

Chris, a white one should provide a nice "safety" contrast on my blue tank. :)

PJZOCC624

chrisplm;271730 wrote: I realize I'm not the only one out there who wants /needs them. And I haven't found many places out there that make them.
HaVoC;271737 wrote:
That's not what he said...

PJZOCC624

HaVoC;271737 wrote: Shift stickers are for corner workers. Not to look cool and to match the paint. They should be yellow see what shift pattern the bike is
to get the bike safely and quickly off the track.
It's not in the NESBA manual as far as a requirement, so this goes above the minimum. And in the WERA rulebook (if you want to use a more strict guideline) there's no mention of color, simply that it has to be on the bike...

Ch 8., sect. 2

"aa) All machines must have a sticker placed on the triple clamp or gas tank reading “GP” or “STD” depending on the shift pattern used by your machine. These stickers will be available at tech."

Mine passed tech, and I specifically asked if it was ok.

(And I think most of us know what the purpose of the sticker is)

If the color of the bike was yellow, then what? The above rule doesn't even state it has to be of contrasting color.

Kneedraggin101

I think you guys are barking at him is wrong.

He stated that they should contrast, which in all honesty makes sense. In the heat of it all, we want to know that the debris is cleared as quick as possible.

Maybe the suggestion should be that multiple color options be available for different color bikes? Thus to avoid it blending in.

I don't think there is any need for people to bark at one another for stating a valid point in regards to blending in.

Also thanks to the op for making these for us.

Sent from my phone

chrisplm

Chris
Just to be clear. These are available in LOTS OF COLORS. See the original post.
The picture I posted is red on a red bike with a black outline. But I can make any color you want.

denbsteph

Poper;271755 said:
So, are you interested in purchasing, jackass? You do have a somewhat insightful comment, but the tone of your post is f$cking ridiculous. The guy is offering a safety product that NESBA doesn't even require, so you should applud, not berate.

:popcorn:

chrisplm

Chris
The letters and background are any color you want.
It's two layers of vinyl. One layer for the background and one layer for the letters. I have many colors to choose from.
See the original post

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 4 Beta